GDT: Game 74: Montreal @ Columbus | 7 PM EST | The KJ13 Era Begins

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
2 D out of the lineup, 1 D and 1 forward in?

Anyway, really excited to see these two. Our top 2 picks from this past year's draft playing games for us, with Marchenko hopefully coming over soon, and two more top 12-ish picks this year is a great feeling.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Jackets can set a new franchise mark in futility with the most goals allowed in a season if they let in six tonight.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Jackets can set a new franchise mark in futility with the most goals allowed in a season if they let in six tonight.
it's pretty surprising that even through all those last place seasons, the goaltending wasn't even that bad.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Both teams are not really playing inspired hockey tonight. Very meh

I predict the Habs score 5 and make us wait one more game.
it's pretty surprising that even through all those last place seasons, the goaltending wasn't even that bad.
While we are getting poor goaltending, I think the porous D and the fact that scoring seems to be up league-wide contribute to this dubious ‘team record’ about to be set.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
While we are getting poor goaltending, I think the porous D and the fact that scoring seems to be up league-wide contribute to this dubious ‘team record’ about to be set.
I shouldn't have targeted goaltending only but yeah you're right.

you tell me there's still hope ?

Also is blank gonna play with bean ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio

Excellent. Excited to see how he does. He's on a perfect line to start his career, wouldn't surprise me if he's paired with Bjorkstrand for all 9 games given Bjorkstrand's 2 way/puck hound/sniping skill set. Perfectly compliments Johnson on paper, and I think he's an easier target to hit for 1 timers than Laine within the flow of a game.

All that being said maybe he gets instant chemistry with Laine if he plays with him lol. On paper and on ice are entirely different stories.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Yeah not one of Jarmo’s finest moves. Up there with both Gaborik deals. But not as bad
Agree BUT……Jarmo acquired Domi to play center. Now we can debate whether Domi could ever be an effective center - probably not - BUT he was never given that chance under Torts. Domi would have probably failed, but Torts gave him an F before he ever took the test

pled

Sep 7, 2009
nice, I hope danforth keep up, he definitly played well lately. how much ice time do you think the line will get ?

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Happy for the game as usual but there is a bit more excitement in the air today.

Edit: Most players that have lived and played in Columbus understand the city and the fanbase and have spoke highly of the city as a great place. The only ones who are questioning it is the media looking for another story and the misinformed on HFBoards. Most people in Columbus understand this city isn't for everybody but it is for most.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad