GDT: [Game #74] Dallas Stars vs. Minnesota Wild - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
That OT goal was kinda in Hintz imo. He played that way too soft trying to go for a stick lift and turn the other way quick. Just had to be a little more aggressive on the body. Oh well.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I think it's just cause it's frustrating watching a team play to not lose in OT rather than taking charge and going our there to try and win it yourself.

Hintz and Robertson getting danced around was bad too yes

I think the strategy is fine, I would understand the bitching if they scored against Faksa/Glendening but they did their job. The problem was a lazy Robertson who had no interest in taking the man or puck.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
The Wild scored when hintz and robertson didn't play defense.. not sure why Glendening is getting heat
If he would have gotten off sooner we probably would have had better possession. But yeah. Shitty shift for Hintz and Robertson.

mrjiggyfly

Jun 1, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Glad we got to watch Faksa and Glendening in OT.
Hate that counterpunching bs to start ot. Put Hintz and Robertson out there to start. Glendening and Faksa did their jobs though Glendening should have found a change earlier than he did. But it's just such a richardless strategy. Maybe they should just come out and bow down before the almighty Kaprizov

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The good news is, our main focus should probably be on LA now for falling out. Vegas will be 1 point behind them after their win tonight, and LA only has 6 games left. They have a super easy schedule though that's for sure

Reactions: MBTendy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad