GDT: [Game #74] Dallas Stars vs. Minnesota Wild - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
at 17:23 of the period -Radulov is out there- WTF does he have on the coaching staff? He is absolutely USELESS!

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That was dirty by Foligno. Saw Pavelski coming and threw a shoulder right into his head

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
oof, thats a shoulder into the chin :\ maybe not intentionally dirty

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
yea, i thought you were all overexaggerating about the sing-alongs
that’s gotten very old very fast

at least its not country roads, a song themed with mountains, being sung in mf stl

Reactions: The Tourist

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I hate how little attention ESPN gave to the dirty hit. You know if that was McDavid or Crosby they would have showed the replay about 20 times. Instead they just glossed over it one time and Weekes called it accidental on purpose.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Wish the team had someone to pump Foligno. Miss oleksiak just for that reason

Yeah. Winning this game is the best answer of getting back at Foligno but I hate how soft Dallas is this season. We have one guy who can fight and you can't just rely on your captain to do all the dirty work and heavy lifting.

Minnesota just absolutely loaded up with tough guys at the deadline.

Reactions: mc3488

ugrakarma

>/dev/null
Jan 28, 2006
boonies, Finland
Yeah. Winning this game is the best answer of getting back at Foligno but I hate how soft Dallas is this season. We have one guy who can fight and you can't just rely on your captain to do all the dirty work and heavy lifting.

Minnesota just absolutely loaded up with tough guys at the deadline.

You don't go after Foligno. You go after Kaprizov.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
we look good and we look due here

just in time for a commercial

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
You don't go after Foligno. You go after Kaprizov.

Well yeah but then it just becomes Foligno, Middleton, Deslauriers, Duhaime, and Hartman going after everyone in green. Dallas can't really get into that type of game. We can sacrifice Radulov who just missed an open net as I'm typing this. He's brutal.

Dallas has clearly been the better team. Why does every game have to be close with this team? Why can't we just win 4-1.

Reactions: mc3488

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad