GDT: Game 74 • 3/24/15 • Wild @ Islanders • 6:00 PM Central, 1:00 AM Suomi • FSN (MOD #77)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Nino too was bad. Our veterans were much better than the kids. Which is weird because you would think the younger ones would have more energy. :laugh:

Suter had a poor game yesterday, so it goes around. The only important thing is we won both! :handclap:

gopherman23

Jul 10, 2013
Minnesota
I thought granny would build off his faceoff success from last years playoffs. Boy was I wrong. Koivu needs to hold a faceoff bootcamp, this summer, for the young guys.

Alexandrov

Dec 5, 2011
I just realised that Parise scored our only goal on regulation, from his own rebound, and was the only player to score on shootout.

With Dubnyk getting all the attention, let's take a moment to recognise how awesome Parise is. So awesome.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
I knew the Wild had a travel delay out of Toronto last night, but I didn’t realize until after the game that the Wild got to its hotel at 3 a.m.

10th straight road win to extend franchise-record and 14-1-2 on the road under Dubnyk. He is now 14-1-1 on the road in 17 starts with a 1.44 goals-against average and .952 save percentage.

He is now 3-0-1 with a 1.20 GAA and a .967 SV% in the second of back-to-backs since being pulled Jan. 20 at Detroit in his first try with the Wild in such a situation.

YES, HE WILL START BOTH RARE BACK-TO-BACK GAMES THIS WEEKEND AT HOME AGAINST CALGARY AND L.A., AND WE DON’T EVEN HAVE TO ASK YEO!

Even though I liked Bergenheim’s game much better the past two games, I’d have to think now if Brodziak can play this weekend, Schroeder would stay in and Bergenheim would come out. But we will see.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/297480331.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad