Post-Game Talk: GAME 73 - WIN 57 TIES FRANCHISE RECORD - WIN 27 ON ROAD BREAKS FRANCHISE RECORD - BRUINS 4 Whalercanes 3 F/SO

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Great all around effort except for the beginning of the 3rd period, especially considering the quality of players rested. The Bruins passing tonight was really crisp and Pastrnak, Debrusk and Lauko were flying out there. Orlov struggled on D, might need a bit of rest. Winning in Carolina is always tough, heck of a effort to pull it out.

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
That's gotta be a little deflating to have some of the Bruins best players out -- and they still lose.

Carolina will still be a tough out if the Bruins face them in the ECF though. But I really really really like the Bruins chances.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Very good win. Came out skating and Anderson was the only reason we didn’t score 6-7.

How many in a row is this now? I’ve lost track. Team is ripping off winning streaks like they’re nothing. Going to be well-nigh impossible to take 4 out of 7 from them. Go Bruins!!!!

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Hard working game, other than the hiccups in the early third. Pasta took the leadership role seriously in today's game and you could see it in his effort. Glad he's got his 50th and can put that behind him. Sway was amazing, especially at the end. Felt bad for Bert losing out on another goal, but I think it bodes well for some GWG's in the playoffs, just a hunch. Hope Lauko is ok, loved his snipe and he's always giving 110%.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Too bad Brad deleted his twitter or he could rile up the Governor of NC again

The way his leg bent, I was pretty sure his season was over. Who knows now.
Didnt look as bad to me, maybe because I have had several lower body injuries playing hockey.

I thought maybe it was a bit of a stinger because it looked like the top of his left knee hit the boards directly didnt appear to me that it bent in the wrong direction or anything.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Hard working game, other than the hiccups in the early third. Pasta took the leadership role seriously in today's game and you could see it in his effort. Glad he's got his 50th and can put that behind him. Sway was amazing, especially at the end. Felt bad for Bert losing out on another goal, but I think it bodes well for some GWG's in the playoffs, just a hunch. Hope Lauko is ok, loved his snipe and he's always giving 110%.

You are correct, Pastrnak did taking wearing the C tonight seriously, that was his best overall game in quite awhile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad