Post-Game Talk: GAME 73 - WIN 57 TIES FRANCHISE RECORD - WIN 27 ON ROAD BREAKS FRANCHISE RECORD - BRUINS 4 Whalercanes 3 F/SO

aguineapig

Pasta with a nifty fifty and one. Down three All Stars on the road back to back it doesn't matter, why don't you come with me in 2023 on a magic carpet ride. This is speed. This is the opponents D backing in because of speed. This is the puck in the back of the net due to speed. Any questions? Lauko please be well, we need you. Sway takes it away in OT and the shootout. Extra hug for this one. Beat the Big Rig and the Big Pig this weekend. Love a pizza with bacon on it right about now.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Not bad considering they had a legitimate, entire #1 power play unit out of the lineup and….

played at least 5 guys who won’t play in game 1 of the playoffs.

Carolina is good, but flawed.

Burns is one of my all time favorite non-Bruins (and it’s a very short list)…but as scary as he can be offensively, he doesn’t seem too interested in defending.

And….goaltending.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
3 straight games now Swayman has looked like he's ready to beat someone's ass. 2 straight games McAvoy has gone straight at someone near the goalie. These guys aren't taking crap from anyone.

For the love of all things good, Monty, please put Swayman in against Binnington April 2. It has to happen.

I'm not a smart man but I am pretty much 100% certain Binnington is an insufferable human in real life.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I will admit I am of little faith, and high blood pressure, so I left after the second goal and tracked online. We outplayed them while undermanned. We should have been way up after the second.

There was much more good than bad today. The good included the effort, the gameplan, Zacha, Pasta, Lauko and even Steen. The bad was the Clifton Zboril pair, Bertuzzi and the fade. A very good win that I think told Monty a lot about his playoff roster choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Need some cap magic to give Reilly another look.

He's the first option if a regular goes down

Edit: Ugh, just heard about his collision in Providence... hope he's okay but no rush. Would love to see him have a great come back in Boston when he's fully healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

Mad Dr Pepper

Jun 28, 2015
Quebec
First 10 minutes of the third was bad, apart from that, we played a pretty good game and we deserved this win. GG BOYS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad