GDT: Game 73: Philly @ Washington | 4/12/22 | 7:00p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Well that was fun, been awhile since we got to enjoy something like that. Too bad Ovi didn't score another one when they were crying. That would have been salt in the wound. Glad the announcers called out their boohooing and glad the flyers goalie didn't try to kill ours again like the last flyers beat down.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
If nothing else, this game shows they still have enough ability to absolutely punish a team that's playing garbage hockey. Nice to see.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Philthy in full blown tank mode

Holy-crap. When can I login on this website on any page that isn't the home page? Ya'll need some JS help?

Reactions: Devil Dancer

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Watched the game this morning here, and man what a ride that was.
Great game, wish ovy could have been able to pot 2 but outside of that I have nothing to say :>

Too bad the Pens tied it but Boston but the other teams near caps in the standings lost so that was a nice evening all in all.

Reactions: Marshall

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
arrested-development-dead-dove.gif

Looking at the lineup and seeing CMM as a scratch today.

Tbf if Eller has found his form in time for the playoffs then that's not a bad outcome. Time will tell.
And that is why you always hedge your bets.

Come join me on the fence guys, it's comfy up here.

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
The downside of being able to ride the incredible Ovie-record train! Someone says before the game we win and Ovie scores a goal and im happy. Watching the game, just easy fun from start to end and rolling on all four lines to a 9-2. And after the game like, little annoyed we score 9 goals and Ovie only gets one.

But yeah, other than that, vets are starting to come together. Oshie, Carlson, Eller.. 9 games until playoffs. They are doing it again, right. Gettting our hopes up.. Im not gonna overly enjoy this stupid 9-2 win. Bleh. Im not buying it!

Larsson is starting to look like the guy I figured we would be getting from Arizona.

5 game road ahead. Lets go.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
1. I never understood opposing teams being mad when the other teams plays the top guys on PP late in a blowout.
A) The coach has the right to put on the ice the players he wants.
B) The team is training their PP in real conditions. Game conditions.
C) The coach has the F right to put on the ice the players he wants.

2. I can't remember the last time WSH scored 9. Did it happen in Ovi era?

3. How many times we've seen Caps scoring and winning games with 5-6-7 goals and Ovi couldn't score in those games. Glad he had the first goal of the game.

4. I did not agree with Boucher when he talked about the "let down" part after 3 games against good teams. But now I want to see how Caps will play their next game (don't know who is the opponent) after scoring 9.

5. I hope we still in that WC2 and play Florida in 1st round.

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad