GDT: Game 73 | Penguins @ Islanders | Sid Might Do Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
McDavid with another point....
Not only will he pass G for the AR
But CBJ looks like they will soon pass us for second in the division, going to win their 8th straight....

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
Hmmm.. UFA #5 Dman or a #2 Centre....not a hard choice. Cole is a marginal Dman. If losing him is our downfall, then we weren't gonna win anyway.

He's not our downfall...
Shaehan was actually playing extremely well leading up to the deadline. I would have taken depth at defense versus another center.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Philly losing, the only saving grace and good news of this evening.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
McDavid with another point....
Not only will he pass G for the AR
But CBJ looks like they will soon pass us for second in the division, going to win their 8th straight....

It is what it is . . .

This is just a brutal road team.

EDIT: It would be ironic to finish 3rd in the division and lose a series to Columbus.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
This garbage franchise is so hard-up to fill seats they’re giving tickets to crossover SUVs.

Reactions: domaug

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
I can’t be mad after the last two years, but to say I’m not disappointed in this team this year would be a lie. It’s like they decided to just go through the motions this season.

Oh well.
It's almost like they are just going thru the motions just to make the playoffs and play when it matters...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Not saying that isn't right - but... ehhhh... Pens are playing like **** and deserve this.

This is a ******* gong show.

**** puck support tonight. Everybody is trying to score themselves instead of using each other.

Well, it's not like anyone provides puck support. The other 4 guys usually are watching the guy with the puck.

Reactions: BHD

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This garbage franchise is so hard-up to fill seats they’re giving tickets to crossover SUVs.
I thought all the Penguins could get inside it after the game to really complete the comedy.
tenor.gif

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Pens look slow on the road. It’s weird.

I’m all for blowing up every line to find some magic and depth.

Reactions: Andy99

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I've been pretty lucky. I didn't start hitting the gym 'til my early 30s and I'm 38 now, but I feel like I'm in about the best shape of my life.

I kind of get it but I think I’m still young enough not to be hammered by anything. Yoga took my pos back back to high school good, though. That was nice.

I thought i’d managed to f*** my knee up this winter but before I was driven to the plague ward that is a doctors office in January it healed. 40 won’t be pretty for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad