GDT: Game 73 | Penguins @ Islanders | Sid Might Do Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Meh. Not saying we deserved huge amounts better, but a few better bounces of the puck and no rust from 5 days off and they score quite a few more in that game. Just wish I hadn't suckered myself into watching it.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I give up. They're back to trying not to make the playoffs.

I know. They're built for a 7 game series. Blah, blah, blah. I just don't see how they're winning 4 of them. Winning none may be more likely, because we're sleepwalking into the playoffs.

EDIT: Murray doesn't deserve this ****. And, Phil can't even score point blank.
Oh, I think it’ll be a quick playoffs depending on the matchup. I just really don’t like this teams bottom 6 or defense. They play 0 team defense and it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: KIRK

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pretty clear this team will need to fight like hell now. Hard to see how they are in this position but the facts are, only embarrassment and fear can motivate from here.

pensfansince88

Feb 5, 2012
team is worse with brassard / without cole. something has been wrong ever since the trade and i thought murray would fix the weird feeling. guess not

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Blooper reel of a game.

Excellent way of putting it.

I know you can’t win em all but we should have been buried and humiliated in this one. MM and the post and the Isles ineptitude was all that stopped it.

This team better not just have an extra gear but an extra two or three. Because good lord, they looked like butt tonight

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
There was not one single 50/50 puck won all night. Sidney Crosby is sleep walking through the regular season. Or he's old. Brassard and Kessel ain't working. Sid doesn't feel like skating so why don't we try Brassard-Crosby. Put sid on the wing for a bit because he's doing NOTHING at center.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Nobody even wants to make a post game thread because what else can be bitched about that wasn't covered here?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Embarrassing loss...wonder what we’ll hear coming out of the locker room...”we didn’t get to our 200-foot game”, “our compete level wasn’t there”....there’s nothing but this uninciteful crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad