GDT: Game 73 | Penguins @ Islanders | Sid Might Do Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Dunno why you peeps put yourselves thru the misery of these away games. Maybe they'll be better on the road when the games actually count.
It's been running close to 50/50, but kinda saw this coming after that little break.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Losing to a team as bad as the Islanders makes you - as a fan - question the team's chances come playoff time.

I’ve seen this story before. If the magical switch doesn’t get flipped they’ll get embarrassed. They did some flipping last season but they’re a lot further away from anything acceptable now than they were then.

Maybe you call it the mental toll they’ve paid. Maybe you call it the beginning of the countdown on sullivan.

Reactions: DegenX

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
If Florida wins their other game in hand, Pens will be 2 points away from 9th place and out if the playoffs.

I give up. They're back to trying not to make the playoffs.

I know. They're built for a 7 game series. Blah, blah, blah. I just don't see how they're winning 4 of them. Winning none may be more likely, because we're sleepwalking into the playoffs.

EDIT: Murray doesn't deserve this ****. And, Phil can't even score point blank.

Reactions: Andy99

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Zero adjustments made this game even though they’ve been brutal since minute one. What the hell was Tocchet’s job?

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad