GDT: Game 73: Oilers @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Hey everyone, guess how many forwards have less icetime after one period than Duclair....

No one

Unless you count Anton Lander and Mark Letestu...

#notadevelopmentleague

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Hey everyone, guess how many forwards have less icetime after one period than Duclair....

No one

Unless you count Anton Lander and Mark Letestu...

#notadevelopmentleague

There's no reason to play Duclair. We know he's going to play in the top-6 in next year, so there's no reason to play him now. Instead we need to evaluate if Sekac is worth having as a 13th. forward next year, by playing him on the top line.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
There's no reason to play Duclair. We know he's going to play in the top-6 in next year, so there's no reason to play him now. Instead we need to evaluate if Sekac is worth having as a 13th. forward next year, by playing him on the top line.

Haven't you heard, it's all genius strategy from Tippett to maximize his potential. :sarcasm:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Domi, Duclair and Hanzal produced offense? That's completely unexpected...

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
On a side note: i am really liking Plotnikov.. He seems to win more puck battles than others... His passing is usually right on the money , which is more than I can say for the majority of the team.. I would bet if this guy had some more ice time he might have some success offensivley as well.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Doan takes an O-zone penalty. I'm sure he'll be stapled to the bench on account of our fair coach.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
good ole Mike with the wtf looking at Dahlbeck who was screening him in front.

Maybe Mike would like to have 'zero' defense out there. I wish he'd just have some fricken accountability. Sometimes it's you Mike.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Plot-bomb is a keeper. Sekac has men meh so far. Duclair, in his limited minutes, shows sizzle but no steak. Perhaps the long season has ground him down a Bit.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Sekac has done relatively well tonight. Hopefully chip sits for the next several games so we can get a better look at him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad