GDT: Game # 73 - Blues in Boston @ 6pm CST

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Good 1st, was a bad 2nd until Frederic got Tarasenko and the Blues engaged again and then we played well the rest of the way.

At the end of the day, hockey is a physical game and you need to bring the intensity. We win when we do that.

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Well the analytics say we got dominated 60%-40% but it doesn't feel like it. I thought it was pretty even for the most part of it

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Buchnevich should have had that empty-netter. But, never mind. The Blues played a great gutsy game on the road against a tough team! Blues have won 6 in a row under pressure, and keep the pressure on The Wild in the battle for 2nd place in The Central, and 3rd in The Western Conference. And they continue to build up their momentum going into The Playoffs. Great win! The Tarasenko/Thomas/Buchnevich Line continues to impress. So do Leddy, Parayko, Perron, Schenn, Barbashev, Faulk, and just about the whole team stepped up. Nice to see Krug play so well in his first game back.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
The Bruins' NESN broadcast team is difficult to listen to. The PBP guy has a strange meter to his voice. The other guy sounds like he's had too many concussions along with too much to drink.

They actually gave a shout out to the Blues having several 20-goal scorers, but he had to spin it back on the Bruins by rattling off 10 or 12 names from a 1978 Bruins teams. Whatever dude.

I'm gonna call it The Boston Bubble.
It takes the guy about a minute to get out each sentence. So many auditory pauses. I honestly wonder if he has a speech impediment or something.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
It takes the guy about a minute to get out each sentence. So many auditory pauses. I honestly wonder if he has a speech impediment or something.
I wondered the same thing and then felt bad. Maybe he is some sort of comeback story from a car accident or something.

EDIT: Just checked. Nope. He just talks weird.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad