GDT: Game # 73 - Blues in Boston @ 6pm CST

Cotton McKnight

He left, get over it!
Feb 6, 2009
Siloam Springs
Yes it was Jack Edwards and I dunno, I like their broadcast aside from the blind homerism. I think Jack has a good style with how he calls games. And an added bonus is the tiny score bug with all the pertinent info and nothing else. We all have smartphones, I do not need a constant score crawler flashing away on the bottom of the screen.

I was watching a game on TV in Bruins territory the weekend before last and thought the Bruins broadcast was pretty good. I was busy working on my laptop and watching/listening to the game and luckily there was not any in game drama for Edwards to lose his head over.

It was fun to watch the boys go into Boston and take advantage of scoring chances and not get baited into stupid penalties.

Reactions: eibyyz

Zezel’s Pretzels

May 25, 2019
some younger, very skilled, 2-way, 200 feet forwards, AND to get Berube to get the Blues' entire group of skaters dedicated to getting back on defence, and playing a relentless forechecking and backchecking game (like Carolina does).
Here's the thing - if we add 2-way 200 foot forwards, they are likely replacing the folks who are more creative and have the chemistry that is enabling this humming offensive engine. Who would these 2-way forwards replace - the top 9 players who are all pacing for 20+ goals? Is that really a win for our team? Plus, within that top 9 are two way players like O'Ry, Buch, and Saad. Not sure who should be replaced in our top 3 lines.

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
I'm glad I watched the NESN broadcast tonight cuz I would've gotten nothing done during the intermissions.

Just switched over for the post-game and Alexa is looking lovely as always.
berube :))

krug.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad