GDT: Game #73 3/21 7 PM - Ottawa at BRUINS | NESN, TSN5 (Ottawa-East), WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Can't wait to see Kelly back tonight.

I hope the fans give him the ovation he deserves.

Viva La Cage!

Hope the B's win..

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
The Bruins win this, get back their 3pts lead over the Leafs who will lose tommorow against Clb and everything will be fine again.

8 of the next 10 games at home.
Bruins with the tie-breaker against all the pretenders (Tor/TB/NYI).

Let's win this.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Cehlarik worked with PAsta krej

Good news. That was the best that line looked all year. Enough with no hands wingers on that left side. Krejci+Pasta needs someone with skills. Someone that can make a pass. Cehlarik was able to do that. Until you find better, ride with him on that LW.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Yeah can't afford two loose 3 in a row at this point,if they do they don't deserve to get in.

you-keep-using-that-word.jpg

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Wonderful job on the GDT for starters . I hope Bruins win tonite But that reffing last nite sure soured me on NHL product.I do not trust them zebras one bit anymore .lol

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
this game will tell us if this is the same team from the l;ast 3 years.
They lay an egg tonite, they are no different from the past 2 choke years.

We never show up to these games against Ottawa. I want tonite to be different.
Hopefull cehlarik is back with krejci and pasta for this one.

Rask in net?? Better be. Its the biggest game of the season, plus he's only played one full game in a week.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
this game will tell us if this is the same team from the l;ast 3 years.
They lay an egg tonite, they are no different from the past 2 choke years.

We never show up to these games against Ottawa. I want tonite to be different.
Hopefull cehlarik is back with krejci and pasta for this one.

Rask in net?? Better be. Its the biggest game of the season, plus he's only played one full game in a week.

I don't want to ruffle any feathers but if someone couldn't tell this is the same team from the past 3 years in the first couple weeks of the season I don't know what to say.

Let me tell you how this goes. Rask gives up a softie at 6 min 19 seconds in. Bruins proceed to quit. They get down 4-1 in the second. Score hold until the end of the game. Don't bother making any appreciable effort to invest or watch this team because they don't give a **** again this year.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I don't want to ruffle any feathers but if someone couldn't tell this is the same team from the past 3 years in the first couple weeks of the season I don't know what to say.

Let me tell you how this goes. Rask gives up a softie at 6 min 19 seconds in. Bruins proceed to quit. They get down 4-1 in the second. Score hold until the end of the game. Don't bother making any appreciable effort to invest or watch this team because they don't give a **** again this year.

Thanks for letting us know! And here I thought I'd have to watch the game to see the outcome!

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
We are getting what we asked for this year even though it really didn't look like it until a month ago, a potential run at the playoffs. Now that we are here, I don't like the stress of it again, I want to vomit... :laugh:

Last night felt like a must win, tonight makes that feel even less so now because it's a must must win. I have no idea what to expect, but really hoping it's good. They deserve it after last night's **** show.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Will be tough fighting through both the 1-3-1 and 4-1 trap tonight, Bruins have to be very patient

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I really hope we don't have to watch Beleskey or Hayes drag their feet around the ice again. I'm sick of watching these two play this year.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Welcome back Kells!

Alls I want is to not see Patrice bleed tonight. And to win. Those two things. No blood on 37 & a W. thanks

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Just win dammit.

I think if the Bruins blow it again this year you almost have to look at moving on from Rask.

Why are we just highlighting Rask?

If the Bs blow it again this year, you almost have to look at moving on from everyone not named Bergy, Marchand and Pasta........anyone else is fair game IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad