GDT: Game 72: Red Wings at caps 7:00 pm et 3/26/24 (ESPN+, HULU)

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Won't happen.
Agreed.

Lalonde has earned at least another season.
How? This entire season has been an exercise in a head coach not coaching. Let the players figure it out, then when they're clearly still struggling, continue to do nothing. A major lack of timeouts, and until recently a lack of healthy scratches.

What exactly can you point to that shows Lalonde is doing a great job?

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I'm intrigued by this "giant but simple ham & cheese sandwich" and I hope to live vicariously through you -- this isn't that f*cking keto bread, is it? It's a nice actual gluteny slab of carb, isn't it?

Is it sourdough? IS IT SOURDOUGH????

First drink of the night: A blend of Plantation 20th anniversary, Foursquare 2010 Exceptional Cask XXI, and Pussers 15 year. Would pair nicely with a ham & cheese.

LGRW
Now I want both the sandwich and the bottle.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I'm intrigued by this "giant but simple ham & cheese sandwich" and I hope to live vicariously through you -- this isn't that f*cking keto bread, is it? It's a nice actual gluteny slab of carb, isn't it?

Is it sourdough? IS IT SOURDOUGH????

First drink of the night: A blend of Plantation 20th anniversary, Foursquare 2010 Exceptional Cask XXI, and Pussers 15 year. Would pair nicely with a ham & cheese.

LGRW

When I went shopping IN THE BLIZZARD EARLIER I picked up a soft French bread loaf. I have some ham slices. I have some cheese slices. NOTHING gourmet. And I got some Bulleit for bourbon & cokes, and got a discount for single-mix premades.

So after an afternoon of boiling chicken drummies and rice for Moxiemus Primadonicus, I slapped the bread, cheese, and bread together for din-din.

Not Din Daa Daa though!

Reactions: The Red Line

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
This shitty app, shit will just go to 240p on a whim.

anigif_original-grid-image-5673-1407880135-25.gif

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
Copp will probably score on the pp, because I don’t like him being on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad