GDT: Game 72: Red Wings at caps 7:00 pm et 3/26/24 (ESPN+, HULU)

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
perron plays defense(kinda) perron plays hard on the boards. both things sprong cant do. thats why he gets the better minutes. more to the game than just shooting boys.
Not really if we've been shut out 3 times this month. Super awesome Perron can battle on the boards, but we need to score to win.

He likes Fish Sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: FMichael

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin

1711490729082.png

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
If we get 6 points out of next 6 games, we are playoff team, if not time to start thinking about draft

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Biggest game in years, better see them come out flying for this one.
I think if they come out flat and don’t win this game you can kiss the season goodbye.

If you can’t get fired up and ready for a game like this, then these guys (and coach) don’t have it in them to battle for a playoff spot

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Walman still out.

I don’t hate it because we played well against a very good team, but why not put Sprong in when we’ve had trouble scoring lately?

We specially when a guy like Veleno is just kind of “there” and offering so little?

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"In the NATO phonetic alphabet a "w" is represented by the radio code word "whiskey", and a "c" by the code word "charlie". A "d" is a "delta" and "r" is "romeo". Add all that together and toss in a record breaking scorer together with a playoff contest and you might get a radio message saying that the Whiskey Charlies at home tonight need to be defeated by the Delta Romeo Whiskeys, regardless of the Oscars. Alphabet or not, the Wings are going to have to demonstrate more than their A-B-Cs to show the Capitals that they've got what it takes tonight to go to the Papa Oscars."

- Plausible Keats

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
If the Wings come out flat, look inept, and lose - then Yzerman has no choice other than giving Lalonde the 'Sal Tessio' treatment.....

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
If the Wings come out flat, look inept, and lose - then Yzerman has no choice other than giving Lalonde the 'Sal Tessio' treatment.....

Won't happen. Lalonde has earned at least another season. And regardless of playoffs he should be the coach next year. Your feelings don't play into that.

Reactions: wings95

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I got chicken boiling for sensitive dog tummy, a giant but simple ham & cheese sandwich, a bourbon & Coke in the ready rack, and the guy at the liquor store today gave me a discount on a bunch of premix singles.

Lima Golf Romeo Whiskey!!!!

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
I got chicken boiling for sensitive dog tummy, a giant but simple ham & cheese sandwich, a bourbon & Coke in the ready rack, and the guy at the liquor store today gave me a discount on a bunch of premix singles.

Lima Golf Romeo Whiskey!!!!

I'm intrigued by this "giant but simple ham & cheese sandwich" and I hope to live vicariously through you -- this isn't that f*cking keto bread, is it? It's a nice actual gluteny slab of carb, isn't it?

Is it sourdough? IS IT SOURDOUGH????

First drink of the night: A blend of Plantation 20th anniversary, Foursquare 2010 Exceptional Cask XXI, and Pussers 15 year. Would pair nicely with a ham & cheese.

LGRW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad