Post-Game Talk: GAME 72 - 2022-2023 ATLANTIC DIVISION CHAMPS - DON'T POKE THE BEAR

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
in addition to clinching the division, we now have as many points as Carolina are on pace to getting. And if they repeat their last 12 game pace, they won't even get there. Can all but clinch the Presidents' Trophy tomorrow.

Reactions: Gordoff and hrdpuk

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
It's probably been said already but no way is Hathaway or Nosek going to sit come playoffs, hell of a game from both of them ..Hathaway officially baptized a Bruins today in my books...sure hope the Old Bald guy gets back to make that one nasty 4th line.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Another game where I'm left wondering why Jeannot is so hyped up by people. Since being dealt for an insane package:

15gp / 0g / 3a / -6 / 22pim

Guess that nearly 20% shooting percentage wasn't as sustainable as people thought.
I was really baffled watching the game how the hell the Lightning spent that amount for a bad 4th liner (that's how he looked out there).

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Just finished the game. 2 things:

1) Sophia looks awesome in red (course she looks awesome in everything. Particularly purple).

2) Do the Bruins have some kind of pool going to see how many games in a row they can win without even trying to score on the PP? PP is dangerous in the wrong sense right now - dangerous for our goalie.

I dunno what’s going on but the PP can’t be this bad on its own. I heard a couple of games ago that they had the worst PP in the league over the last 28 games. Gotta be worst PP in the league over the last 30 now.

So either they’re just playing possum with it or it’ll correct itself when it matters most, because there is no way that the best team in the league will have the worst PP in the league for the next 30 games too.

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Good win yes but....PP was never been so bad, humiliating, and it’s not against the Canes that the Bruins will look better in PP...

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad