Post-Game Talk: GAME #71: Utica 2 vs. Binghamton 3 (S/O): EP inches from Pavel's rookie record; Tanev broken leg

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
How are the fans in attendance not booing already? Its one thing to be a bad team but to be this futile even with the man advantage with some quality youth. Boo the pathetic effort.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Tim absolutely cracks me up, I haven’t seen a player that literally does nothing on the ice good or bad, it’s like he’s invisible.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Tanev back to the room
Is he even worth a 2nd round pick now?

Probably to the right team at the deadline if he was healthy at that time.

This is just silly though. The season is a write off. Just let him heal for goodness sakes.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Virtanen with a monster hit.

Regarding Eriksson:

How in the world can you put such little effort into every shift a game after being healthy scratched. Like wtf are you doing. He’s either purposely not trying, or is completely washed up and can’t skate. Pathetic.

And Tanev you’re absolutely Glass.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
I'm working so unfortunately I have to watch this game. Two awful teams playing out the string. Maybe in another universe with a better NHL the Canucks still suck ass but are in the midst of a relegation battle to avoid getting kicked down to the AHL. That would be exciting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad