Post-Game Talk: GAME #71: Utica 2 vs. Binghamton 3 (S/O): EP inches from Pavel's rookie record; Tanev broken leg

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
maxresdefault.jpg

SxIXksi.jpg

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Demko vs Schneider... come on, let’s do it!

Man, the Devils have some injuries, huh?

I think the Canucks take this one...

4-2

Boeser
Horvat
Virtanen
Pearson

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I can’t believe anyone would pay money to watch these two rosters play.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Doesn’t seem like their AHL affiliate is much better.

No, their season has been much the same as Utica’s.

Surprised John Quenneville is having such trouble doing anything at this level. Is a really good AHL player who can really skate and is comparable to Gaudette at that level. Would have expected he’d seize a NJ spot with all their injuries.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
No, their season has been much the same as Utica’s.

Surprised John Quenneville is having such trouble doing anything at this level. Is a really good AHL player who can really skate and is comparable to Gaudette at that level. Would have expected he’d seize a NJ spot with all their injuries.
Not the first ahl star who doesn’t make the big league

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Went to the NJ-Oilers game a couple nights back, they actually played a decent game. I mean it was vs the Oilers, but they have a small mobile D that actually knows how to move the puck, and a bunch of hardworking forwards that all have a vested interested in making an impression.

Would rather watch those guys play than a disinterested sea of Granlund's with slightly higher name value (only because they've been on our roster for so long).

Hope Aquilini actually takes notes directly comparing the minimum wage players on that roster that will skates circles around Loui and Beagle tonight.

Reactions: cookiefest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->