Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Thank you reddit

RDT_20230323_2118551119168138712795801.png

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
That was a poor effort. All they are interested in is getting Pasta his 50 and getting their bonuses. This has to stop, or it will be a quick playoff exit. I don't expect them to play like this in the playoffs, but I am concerned they will not be able elevate their play far enough to win. Grz was good...some were fair to good. Cliffy, despite two assists, was very bad. Zboril is not an nhl defenseman. Sweeny please let him go if it is the last thing you do.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
That was a poor effort. All they are interested in is getting Pasta his 50 and getting their bonuses. This has to stop, or it will be a quick playoff exit. I don't expect them to play like this in the playoffs, but I am concerned they will not be able elevate their play far enough to win. Grz was good...some were fair to good. Cliffy, despite two assists, was very bad. Zboril is not an nhl defenseman. Sweeny please let him go if it is the last thing you do.

I agree, it was a poor effort, but I wouldn't worry about it too much, they just can't get up for the scrub teams like Montreal and Chicago. Meanwhile those teams are playing like it's game 7 of the SC final. You saw last weekend when they actually had a challenging game against red hot Minnesota that the Bruins rose to the challenge. I guarantee you the Bruins team that plays Saturday against TB will be a completely different Bruins team.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

they dont have performance bonuses anymore. Unless over 35 contract.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00