Game 71: Dallas Stars at Sharks @ 7:30pm

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Magic number is 15 with CHI's win. 7 losses by us or wins by them, + 1 OTL by us/them clinches it. What a long and painful journey.

Bonus (for me): PIT won and CGY lost. I don't want PIT to get a Celebrini surprise and great if they have to give us the pick at 11. Right now Moneypuck still has them projected to finish 8th worst, but they're within a half point of CGY, BUF, SEA, so that group's race is down to the wire. We are now projected 24% chance to get 1OA which basically implies an 85-90% chance of worst and the rest 2nd worst. Nearly locked it up now.

Legitimately Pittsburgh winning the lottery might actually piss me off more than if Chicago were to win it.

Hangemhigh

Dec 20, 2013
Disappointed at the game. No tacos.

The guy in the section next to me got a signed Hoffman jersey. Why couldn't that have been me?

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm just glad I can sit through these games and still be entertained while the team loses a lot. 2-15-3 since the early February break. Them finishing last is the only productive thing they can really accomplish this season. Even though that still has them getting the 3rd pick as the most likely outcome for the team, that alternative still gives them something to use as a building block moving forward. A player like Levshunov or Buium (who I think someone will reach for in the top five or ten) will still help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad