Game 71: Dallas Stars at Sharks @ 7:30pm

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
Let's go Sharks 12 games left.

nhv5i6goowpmt8hw2sos.jpg

Live stats

The San Jose Sharks host Dallas Stars Tuesday at SAP Center.

When: Tuesday, March 26

Time: 7:30 p.m. PT

Watch: NBCSCA

Listen: Sharks Audio Network, sjsharks.com/listen, Sharks & SAP Center App Presented by Western Digital

Game Notes:

• Thomas Bordeleau and Fabian Zetterlund both scored two goals in the Sharks last game on Saturday.
  • Klim Kostin has three points in his last four games.

Last edited:

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Sharks play a hard 1st period, keep it competitive. 2nd period the ice tilt begins as Eklund looks bewildered by his linemates. 3rd period ensures the shellacking Dallas will put on the Sharks as Pavs reminds us all of what used to be.

SNOG 6-1 Dallas
Pavs x3, Benn, Heiskanen, Robertson
Granlund

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Go Sharks, you can tank a few more for the betterment of the Org!
I usually hate to SNOG against the boys but every time I have this season now it's been on the right side of the outcome and for the better...

Stars 4/1
Pavs/RobertsonX2/Roope (just so I can type that name)
Granny

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Yeah, I thought we’d win a game against Chicago but this roster is just so bad — particularly our defense, I think we’ll maybe win 1 or 2 games at most before the year ends.
Thats my estimation. Or 1 win and a loser point.

For tonight, I can see CHI winning against CAL. A 7 point spread between us would be nice, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if CHI passes ANA the way both teams are playing.

Not getting too excited though. Many Anaheim fans were pretty much sold they were getting Bedard and went into the summer high as a kite.

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Jeez, I don't know. This team does surprise on occasion. Close DAL games, epic collapse vs. the other worst team in the league but still a 5-4 game.

I think we lose 5-3.
Hintz, Robertson, Heiskanen, Pavs, Marchment.
The Lunds (Gran, Ek, Zetter)

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Thats my estimation. Or 1 win and a loser point.

For tonight, I can see CHI winning against CAL. A 7 point spread between us would be nice, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if CHI passes ANA the way both teams are playing.

Not getting too excited though. Many Anaheim fans were pretty much sold they were getting Bedard and went into the summer high as a kite.
The Blackhawks are playing the Angels? I sure hope they can win - the Angels are a joke in any sport.

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007

I know that people may not hold much stock in what DeBoer says, but for the Hasso doubters or the ones concerned with SJ collapsing:

"But DeBoer has faith in the Sharks, all the way up to the top.

“The one thing that I’ve appreciated, now this is my fifth stop, is Hasso Plattner is an A+ owner. He’s all in, wants to win, wants to do what’s right,” he said earlier this month. “I really enjoyed working for him. I know he’s committed to the area and the team and everything like that.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad