GDT: GAME #71 - BRUINS at Edmonton 3/16 9 PM | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
I definitely want to check out a Bruins game, I think if I rocked my Oilers jersey and chatted up some locals we'd bond. Western Canadians have that same spirit New Englanders do. I think you guys would find the Prairie boys more like yourselves than the "Canadiens" or Quebecois Francophones. Even the smug Ontario/Toronto types (your New York equivalent) aren't quite like us. We have our own culture.

What is it with the knee-jerk hatred of Toronto from western Canadians? It smacks of insecurity.

Anyway, I am looking forward to this game; it should be a good one.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I am loving that new 3rd line, hopefully that line can get hot and then there is no stopping this team.

I am very surprised at how the d have grown up this season, I thought they were going to be a train wreck, but with the emergence of Carlo, and the Millers they are pretty solid, colour me surprised!!

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
This B's fan has a soft spot for Lucic.

I wish you team the best except against the B's

Amen. I can't hate the guy. Even when he plays the Bruins. I just pray he has a neutral game.

Loved his goal against the Habs the other night when he busted through his old buddy Emelin , made him look like the clown , then scored. To bad they lost the game.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Lucic, whether he plays well or bad tonight will just be a reminder to us all of what potential he had to become one of the greatest bad ass Bruins ever.

Sad actually.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Amen. I can't hate the guy. Even when he plays the Bruins. I just pray he has a neutral game.

Loved his goal against the Habs the other night when he busted through his old buddy Emelin , made him look like the clown , then scored. To bad they lost the game.

Milan is such a class act . For such a tough hitter and player he seems like he has the manners of a gentleman. All of the interviews I have heard and they things I saw when he was in Boston prove that. I remember that article Kirk wrote about Looch...I miss him :(

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
Oiler fan coming in peace. Thanks for trashing the Flames last night!!

I hope to see MacJ up against the Marchand line tonight. Clash of the TITANS:)

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
I am looking forward to this game - big time. I feel the Bruins can really solidify a playoff spot with a win tonight.

All the Lucic talk. I too wish he could have found a way to stay but it was not in the cards. He was a big part of our cup win and I will never forget that. I hope he reminds us of why we started bashing him tonight and plays like crap.

McDavid scares me.

Marchand should scare them.

Even.

Let's just win this one and move on.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Last late start of the season

YZ1ZITw.jpg

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
No way in hell do they put McDavid head to head with Bergeron...

It'll probably happen. Our coach doesn't GAF about line match ups. It's kind of annoying.

I was surprised at the number of Habs jerseys in the stands in Edmonton when they played recently. Guess those are transplanted Montreal fans, as I don't imagine that many Habs fans travel that far for a game.

Habs fans are like a plague across Canada. Their fans infect every building. Same with Leaf fans. Like Renly said, STH's make a bundle selling tickets to them.

Anyway, good luck tonight. Hope to see a good, competitive, healthy, game.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Milan is such a class act . For such a tough hitter and player he seems like he has the manners of a gentleman. All of the interviews I have heard and they things I saw when he was in Boston prove that. I remember that article Kirk wrote about Looch...I miss him :(

Totally agree. There will always be a place in my heart for him. Like you said , when I watch him in interviews I am often surprised to hear how easy going and peaceful he really is, you expect **** and vinegar but you never get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad