GDT: Game 70: Sharks @ Coyotes - 7PM

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
We'll probably add/re-sign 1 vet top-9 winger (i.e., Tanguay, Vrbata) and at least 1 veteran depth forward, so I'd prefer to avoid giving Tikhonov a 1-way deal.
I can dig it. I see Tikh as redundant with Martinook, and I prefer the latter. 2-way or an invite to the door for Tikh, it appears.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I expect Strome, Dvorak and Gaudet to already be penciled on to the roster. So, we will have Samuelsson and Perlini on the outside trying to crack the roster this upcoming fall. I hope there is room for Tiks, because he is absolutely responsible defensively and I don't want our roster to resemble Edmonton, all offense and a free for all in our own defensive end.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I expect Strome, Dvorak and Gaudet to already be penciled on to the roster. So, we will have Samuelsson and Perlini on the outside trying to crack the roster this upcoming fall. I hope there is room for Tiks, because he is absolutely responsible defensively and I don't want our roster to resemble Edmonton, all offense and a free for all in our own defensive end.
Don't forget about dauphin and Fischer. I'd bet Fischer goes back, we seem to prefer our players finish two juniors years, but dauphin and gaudet could be a good camp battle. Dvo should make it too, but imo the only lock is strome.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

Both Dvorak and Gaudet are resposible defensively. You can add Martinook and Reider to that list. The only kid I think is penciled in is Strome, with Dvorak a close second. Training camp is going to be a blast.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Because of his development path, Fischer is eligible for the AHL next year at age 19. Wouldn't mind seeing that happen. Give him a new challenge rather than a repeat of Windsor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad