GDT: Game 70: Seattle Kraken(38-24-7) @ Dallas Stars(38-19-13) - 5:30 p.m. PT / 8:30 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I don't think I could handle a play off series against Dallas.
If we get in the playoffs, it's all gravy to me. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it and not fret too much about how deep we go. The Kraken have already had a great season regardless of what happens from here on out.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Big + to Daccord. Four goals against isn't the story. He plays with confidence. Something our other goalies do not.
He has solid positioning. Solid technically. Reads the play well. Made some nice saves by coming out high, using the poke check, etc. Also seems to be very good with his stick.

I hadn't realized his numbers in Coachella were that good.

Reactions: brewski420

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Big + to Daccord. Four goals against isn't the story. He plays with confidence. Something our other goalies do not or have not lately.
Wonder if he could be the answer. I'll cling to any good goaltending right now

If we get in the playoffs, it's all gravy to me. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it and not fret too much about how deep we go. The Kraken have already had a great season regardless of what happens from here on out.
Agreed but if we get in I'll still have a little hope and enjoy the series. It's the hope that kills you though, if we get swept then fair enough but if it's like those other Dallas games which were close heartbreakers then I'll no doubt be bummed

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Great way to shake off the dissapointment at the end of regulation to still get the two points.
giphy.gif

I guess with the unbeatable Joey(2-0) in net the Kraken couldn't lose this one.
Now let's get at least a split in Nashville and things are looking solid for us.

BTW: If we do end up making the playoffs I guess we'll need at least a three goal lead going into the final minutes playing 5 vs 6.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad