GDT: Game 70: Columbus vs. Detroit | 3/17 7PM EDT

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Not sure why Savard Jones was a pairing at the end there. Savard whiffed on the rush twice. Maybe keep him on his right side?

he's scored a couple coming down the left side since he moved over there. that was probably the fluke though.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'm all for experimentation Torts, but maybe give Bjork a practice on the powerplay before throwing him out there?

KlichkoBro*

Foligno was alone against 2 defensemen and still was able to create that scoring chance for Hartnell.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
The youngsters all need to work on their poise... They make mistakes when pressured. (I missed first period so this is just going on 2nd)

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I like the games where we play 40 minutes. Gives us something to look to for a bit, then gives us what we expect.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Quick question: Now that we are looking at "the future", is anyone here thinking that the magic "maturity" will happen for all the players for next year?

Only potential I see is Bjork from our recalls. Ram could be a Prout to me. Doubt he becomes a top shutdown D. Chaput? A name.

Wenn, Jones, Murray? I see Wenn and Jones. Murray seems to tread water (still on the borderline)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad