Boll, Chaput, Prout

Injured
Clarkson, Johnson​

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
begrudgingly going tonight...would be better for my health to just go to Flannigans and drink all night...

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Lines
Saad-Jenner-Johansen

I'll start following the Oilers if Johansen is back in a CBJ uniform

remove the turd and insert Cam

Last edited:

Valdiz

Apr 4, 2015
Moscow
No chance here. Poopy D and flaky Bob.
Hoping for a solid effort from the offence. Want to see Fligs continue contributing.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Win-win tonight.

We win and it really hurts Detroit's playoff chances
We lose and we get a better draft pick.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I don't see Bjorkstrand being in the line-up tonight. Is that a wishful thought in the lines above or has it been announced. I think he would benefit from at least one practice.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Finally, game day.
Would love to see a CBJ win, and put a dent into the Red Wings playoff chances, especially now that the Flyers have caught up to them.

Interested to see how Bjork and Ramage do.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
I don't see Bjorkstrand being in the line-up tonight. Is that a wishful thought in the lines above or has it been announced. I think he would benefit from at least one practice.

They're not calling the kid up to press box him.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
no one is saying they called him up to just sit in the box...but to give him a chance to practice and see the speed of the game before throwing him to the wolves

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
all 3 call-ups playing tonight

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 22s23 seconds ago
#CBJ Fedor Tyutin is sick and questionable tonight vs. #RedWings

update

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 40s41 seconds ago
Fedor Tyutin is likely out tonight due to illness. #CBJ may have to recall another defenseman today.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 40s41 seconds ago
Fedor Tyutin is likely out tonight due to illness. #CBJ may have to recall another defenseman today.

yeee:handclap::handclap: Heatherington? :nod: Yevenko?:amazed: Hejda?:sarcasm:

ps Clarkson injured again. my bad, it's impossible:shakehead

KlichkoBro*

yeee:handclap::handclap: Heatherington? :nod: Yevenko?:amazed: Hejda?:sarcasm:

ps Clarkson injured again. my bad, it's impossible:shakehead

Hejda is gone for a while and he didn't have contract with the Jackets. I still hope it's Kukan. Or Yevenko.

KlichkoBro*

Ramage joins U of Wisconsin five other blue liners from the 2010 squad in the NHL, joining Pittsburgh's Justin Schultz, New York's Ryan McDonagh, Columbus' Cody Goloubef, Toronto's Jake Gardiner and Detroit's Brendan Smith in the select club. That's impressive job for the Badgers.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
C'mon OP. It was a funny joke with the lines but some of us actually come here to check the lines.

Now that I've finally found the actual lines:
Torts said he was just checking for intel with the new forward lines. That makes a lot of sense from where we are at. Perhaps more important than Bjorkstrand's trial is checking how Boone does back at center. If Boone does well, and Karlsson doesn't improve, it's possible that Karlsson's out of a top 9 C job next year.
But if we're in win now mode we can't go through this line-o-matic process all of the time. Jenner-Dubinsky-Atkinson was incredible. That group has scored at a very high rate, some of the highest goal scoring of any line in the league (while they've played together they've never had a 10 game stretch where they were any lower than the 12th best line in the league, where they are now, and they've been as high as 4th - per left wing lock). They're definitely greater than the sum of their parts.

As for the D, I don't approve splitting Murray and Jones. That duo is struggling now but there is no "intel" that you need about other possible top pairings. That is our top pairing next year. If we go into next year with any other pairing we're in trouble. Murray-Jones played great for a month or so, they need to stay together, re-focus, and get back to it.

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Bjorkstrand pots one tonight from a Wennberg pass.
When the last time Blue Jackets player scored his first goal in the first game for us? I don't remember correctly. I began to follow for Blue Jackets in the end of season 11/12.
Maybe Dano wasn't in the lineup first season game against Buffalo and it was his goal to rags?
Or Horton goal to Preds, we won 2-0 iirc and first game goal was him in the power play? I dunno...

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
There might be a bout between Wennberg and Bjorkstrand tonight if those lines are correct and those two scramble into the same corner during the showdown. I don't know if a Swede and a Dane have played before in the same line in the NHL where mills are enabled by default in comparison to European-German-Roman law but Tortorella is preparing for one heated game if those are his marching orders for tonight whether he then knows or not about the rivalry that has been on for thousand years and counting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad