Post-Game Talk: GAME 70 -BRUINS 6 Ottawa 2

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
No practice for the team today.

Does Monty run the same lineup and starter tomorrow or does he stick with his rotation in net?

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Beecher 11-15 on the dot.......man the kid is good!

Going to be interesting to see when Maroon is healthy who stays in and who comes out?

Heinen-Zacha-Pasta looks like they're gonna be solidified as the top line right now.
Marchy-Coyle-Debrusk is line line 1B

Id do
JVR-Geekie-Freddy, that's a real heavy 3rd line
Maroon-Beecher-Brazeau
That leaves Lauko and Boqvist as the 13-14th forwards.
I can maybe see Boqvist in for Beecher but Beecher aint making that an easy decision. Maybe JVR sits now that we've seen Brazeau on the PP? Two beauties last night
impossible to take our best face off man out of the lineup in the playoffs

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Kids going to waste away on that team if they don't get a goaltender
Gordon Howe is a national treasure here - we need to convert his passion to getting Brady Tkachuk

Hopefully he’s still here

He’s young and tough skilled

His uncle is a Bruins scout

His grandparents have a house here and Bruins season tickets

Donny let’s go!!!!

Think of the jersey sales alone

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Pals
1710941959951.png

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
[QUOTE="KnightofBoston, post: 194545613, member: 100394
I’ve been getting the away feed a lot lately and one thing that sticks out to me is how often other teams commentators say the bruins are a physical team
[/QUOTE]
They are. Just a few here who harp the weak team narrative. Some think if one player gets hit on our team clean that player should be hunted down and annihilated lol. No teams do that anymore

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Gordon Howe is a national treasure here - we need to convert his passion to getting Brady Tkachuk

Hopefully he’s still here

He’s young and tough skilled

His uncle is a Bruins scout

His grandparents have a house here and Bruins season tickets

Donny let’s go!!!!

Think of the jersey sales alone

The sense is Ottawa has to shake up the core. But I'm guessing he is one of 3 they won't deal. Be nice if they did.

Btw I was most worried about the effort levels against Montreal and Ottawa, and it was there.

Now comes the stretch against only playoff teams. You KNOW they are coming for those teams. Starting to think 1st in the East is possible.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Definitely a little sloppy last night, but the Bruins were able to easily overcome that. I was very entertained by what I saw, and I'll take it any day of the week.

Man oh man... is David Pastranak a savage or what? I have never seen anyone like him in a Bruins uniform in my life. I really hope he can win the Cup here someday. He deserves it.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Beecher 11-15 on the dot.......man the kid is good!

Going to be interesting to see when Maroon is healthy who stays in and who comes out?

Heinen-Zacha-Pasta looks like they're gonna be solidified as the top line right now.
Marchy-Coyle-Debrusk is line line 1B

Id do
JVR-Geekie-Freddy, that's a real heavy 3rd line
Maroon-Beecher-Brazeau
That leaves Lauko and Boqvist as the 13-14th forwards.
I can maybe see Boqvist in for Beecher but Beecher aint making that an easy decision. Maybe JVR sits now that we've seen Brazeau on the PP? Two beauties last night
no way boqvist comes out.
JVR is the obvious player to site.
Beecher cant sit either with those numbers. He probably moves up to 3rd line C

Reactions: HustleB and lopey

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Donny should be nominated for Gm of the year. With cap issues he puts out a president trophy contender out there. Be honest how many would have said this team would challenge for another one? I had this team at a wildcard spot. Donny with spare change has found productive free agents ( jesper jvr shatty danton geekie )and found kids in drafts ( beecher lohrei lauko ) who have stepped up big time. Unreal.
Especially after :
Bergie Retires
Loss of Hathaway
Loss of Orlov
Loss of Bertuzzi

I'm sure there are more, but those are all top 4 D or Top 6 O.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad