Post-Game Talk: GAME 70 -BRUINS 6 Ottawa 2

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I am very happy for Pasta and the team got to love these, they can drive you crazy sometimes, but still love them all.
As far as Pasta's career hat trick numbers, Beers on the radio said it was his 19th!.

Yes it was his 19th, Conor Ryan needs to fix his tweet.

His 19th hat trick very bottom of page

We’re hopefully 5/6 years away from seeing him become the all time leading goal scorer for your Boston Bruins.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Donny should be nominated for Gm of the year. With cap issues he puts out a president trophy contender out there. Be honest how many would have said this team would challenge for another one? I had this team at a wildcard spot. Donny with spare change has found productive free agents ( jesper jvr shatty danton geekie )and found kids in drafts ( beecher lohrei lauko ) who have stepped up big time. Unreal.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Here is your top point NHL team

Marchand - Coyle - DeBrusk

Heinen- Zacha- Pastrnak

Lauko - Frederic - Geekie

Boqvist - Beecher - Brazeau

This is not a joke

Need to add JvR in there, but yeah, it's pretty wild. This is a decent forward group, but far from a great one. Could name several in the league that are better on paper. Obviously you have to factor in a solid if sometimes patchy defense and excellent goaltending, but whatever Monty's faults, the guy knows how to win, and clearly the culture in the locker room is strong.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Donny should be nominated for Gm of the year. With cap issues he puts out a president trophy contender out there. Be honest how many would have said this team would challenge for another one? I had this team at a wildcard spot. Donny with spare change has found productive free agents ( jesper jvr shatty danton geekie )and found kids in drafts ( beecher lohrei lauko ) who have stepped up big time. Unreal.
The Selke should be called the Patrice Bergeron

The GM of Year the Don Sweeney Award

Back to back Prez Trophy

Best all time record followed by taking an AHL team and bargain basement and finishing first overall

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
First looked, I thought it was Ted :laugh:
1710904734118.png

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I like Shattenkirk in the lineup.

Team stats with each defenseman that has played fewer than 60 games this season:

Kevin Shattenkirk (55 GP)
  • 61.8 Win %
  • 3.42 Goals For per game
  • 2.55 Goals Against per game
  • +0.87 Goal Differential per game

Matt Grzelcyk (53 GP)
  • 60.4 Win %
  • 3.43 Goals For per game
  • 2.64 Goals Against per game
  • +0.79 Goal Differential per game

Parker Wotherspoon (33 GP)
  • 54.5 Win %
  • 3.12 Goals For per game
  • 2.67 Goals Against per game
  • +0.45 Goal Differential per game

Mason Lohrei (39 GP)
  • 53.8 Win %
  • 3.21 Goals For per game
  • 2.79 Goals Against per game
  • +0.41 Goal Differential per game

Andrew Peeke (3 GP)
  • 100.0 Win %
  • 4.67 Goals For per game
  • 2.67 Goals Against per game
  • +2.0 Goal Differential per game
Just in

I thought Kevin Shattenkirk had a great game and was happy he got one of the three stars.

Love Brazeau getting two goals! Love seeing Jesper getting rewarded with a goal for a lot of hard work.

Danton H. had a good game...again.

Linus kept them in the game when they got sloppy.

I so wanted Brad to get his 400th...I guess he will be getting it against the Rangers Thursday.

...and THANK god for Pasta!

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Not to mention Poitras if he didn't get hurt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad