GDT: Game 7 - Your New Jerseyyyyyy Devilssss @ Pittsburgh Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It seemed we scored 3 or 4 shorthanded goals against this team last year. Andy Greene's wasn't officially shorthanded, I think it was scored seconds after the penalty expired.

Patty scoring on his own penalty, Henrique with the weird whistle, Kovy choking Paul Martin which led to Zubrus I think scoring.

DevilChuk*

Harold at the point? Yes please! Happy memories, LGD!

I still salivate when I think of that goal.

That's the model of what a PP should look like. There should be a wing in the HOF dedicated to that very play with different plaques commemorating where the puck was at each second. Maybe the boys can dedicate their sticks or gloves or jersey too.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We could use Bergfors, and Fraser for this game. Two guys that used to give the Penguins a hard time haha.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Andy Greene used to be good on the PP. Under Lemaire, and that one season many of his points came on the PP. Now we don't need him on the PP. I think Larsson is a better option.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Hockey!

FE8lfTJ.gif

Oroku Saki*

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils
Devils defense: Tallinder-Zidlicky; Greene-Larsson; Salvador-Volchenkov

Status Quo*

I love reading other teams GDT's. "zoMGZZ this will be sooooo boringgg. **** the Devilz and their boring trapz"

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Is that a real handshake. That's awesome if intentional.

I really don't know. It does kinda look like it just happened and wasn't planned (especially given the reaction of the guy on the left when they finally get it right). But I'm content with it either way, even if it was deliberate.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Let's get some wins. Can't believe that Pitt hasn't won a home game. That stat of not losing in regulation yet will look a lot better with a few more wins.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I expect the Henrique line to be productive.

They looked good last game, I also expect them to stay hot.

I love reading other teams GDT's. "zoMGZZ this will be sooooo boringgg. **** the Devilz and their boring trapz"

To be fair, they have to listen to Steggy and Errey brainwashing their fanbase to believe this. Imagine what we'd think if we didn't know that Chico is loopy.

Zajacs Faceoff

Sep 22, 2011
Hey anyone have a stream? Don't get NHL Network because I live in a college dorm, and of course gamecenter will not let me watch it because it is on NHL Network...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad