Pre-Game Talk: Game 7: Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers - Tuesday, Oct. 15 4:00PM - SNET-PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Don't they need to waive somebody to activate Schroeder? Or not, might be counting wrong... I guess they've had 12 forwards all this time.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
I think Schroeder will be a huge boost for this team, just like he was last time when played with good linemates. I am hoping that Hamhuis will show up.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Sedin - Sedin - Santorelli
Booth - Kesler - Kassian
Higgins - Schroeder - Hansen
Sestito - Richardson - Weise

please.... then we start looking like an actual lineup.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
I wish they would stick Schroeder with Kassian and Booth.

Could happen. There's no real confirmation on the lines as of now. Torts just said that Schroeder is in but that's it. (No info on who is out yet, either.)

That said, I'm fine with him getting a few games on the 4th line. He had one pre-season game and needs ice-time to get up to speed.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Please win it. Dear Canucks, I give you three valid reasons:

1) We need a win.
2) I hate the Flyers
3) It's my birthday.

Happy Birthday!

Sedin - Sedin - Santorelli
Booth - Kesler - Kassian
Higgins - Schroeder - Hansen
Sestito - Richardson - Weise

please.... then we start looking like an actual lineup.

I might swap Kassian and Santorelli (Kassian has some chemistry with the Twins, and likewise for Santorelli and Booth) but this is essentially what I want to see as well. Richardson and Weise legitimize that fourth line so that we can give them more then three minutes a game.

Hope we see something like that. Either way, great that Schroeder is back!

DCantheDDad

DisplacedNuckfan
Jul 1, 2013
Edmonton
Hopefully it wont take him to long to find his game. This certainly changes the look of the roster. Just need Burrows back to truely set things straight.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Could happen. There's no real confirmation on the lines as of now. Torts just said that Schroeder is in but that's it. (No info on who is out yet, either.)

That said, I'm fine with him getting a few games on the 4th line. He had one pre-season game and needs ice-time to get up to speed.

He won't get any minutes on 4th line though, and I'd like to see what Schroeder can do with legitimate offensive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad