Pre-Game Talk: Game 7: Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers - Tuesday, Oct. 15 4:00PM - SNET-PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
WHEN: October 15, 4:00PM PST
WHERE: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks' Starting Lineup:
Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Mike Santorelli
Chris Higgins - Ryan Kesler - Jannik Hansen
David Booth - Brad Richardson - Zack Kassian
Tom Sestito - Jordan Schroeder - Dale Weise

Jason Garrison - Kevin Bieksa
Dan Hamhuis - Chris Tanev
Ryan Stanton - Yannick Weber

Roberto Luongo
Eddie Lack

- Dan Hamhuis received treatment for an undisclosed injury after the Canucks lost 4-1 to the Montreal Canadiens. There has been no word of his injury keeping him out of the lineup.
- Jordan Schroeder has been skating with the team, and will likely return to the lineup at some point during this 7 game road trip.
- Jordan Schroeder returns to the lineup tonight.
- Alex Burrows has been injured since Oct. 4th and could return to the lineup towards the end of the road trip.

Philadelphia Flyers' Starting Lineup:
Jakub Voracek - Claude Giroux - Tye McGinn
Michael Raffl - Brayden Schenn - Wayne Simmonds
Max Talbot - Sean Couturier - Matt Read
Zac Rinaldo - Kris Newbury - Adam Hall

Kimmo Timonen - Erik Gustafsson
Braydon Coburn - Nicklas Grossmann
Luke Schenn - Mark Streit

Steve Mason
Ray Emery

- Scott Hartnell (upper body injury) and Vincent Lecavalier (lower body injury) wont be in the lineup for the Flyers on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Not looking forward to this one. We are playing a desperate team on their home ice which is usually ends up being a loss due to our guys not playing for 60 minutes.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Disagree.

Philly's top 9 looks weak without harty and lecavelier.

If we can get production from kesler and Henrik to match Philly's strength down the middle, we should win.

I think we should be very hungry coming off of two losses, and this being the first game of the roadtrip.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
Disagree.

Philly's top 9 looks weak without harty and lecavelier.

If we can get production from kesler and Henrik to match Philly's strength down the middle, we should win.

I think we should be very hungry coming off of two losses, and this being the first game of the roadtrip.

yep Giroux has not been producing and Mason is crap....the team will be angry after two blowout

earl grey

all the best posts
Apr 21, 2013
4-1 Flyers. Poor Torts has to re-teach the game of hockey to these floaters going to take a while.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
I really think Torts will keep Kassian on the third line until he earns top six minutes.

I think Kass will develop his game better if he plays with the Sedins. I am not sure how well he will perform considering the center is Brad Richardson. I know it is popular to ***** about his performance last game but I am not really sure how many times he got the puck from his center last game.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
I think Kass will develop his game better if he plays with the Sedins. I am not sure how well he will perform considering the center is Brad Richardson. I know it is popular to ***** about his performance last game but I am not really sure how many times he got the puck from his center last game.

exactly, not really going to develop with a plug as a center........really need schroeder back

LightningBurrows

ThreatLevelMidnight
Jan 3, 2009
Vancouver BC
Having Burrows out really cripples this team a lot more than some realize, his chemistry with the Sedins and Kesler is so valuable.

Since the Sedins are the only ones producing, maybe try putting Daniel with Kesler for this game and see how it goes? Daniel on his own is a great playmaker.

D. Sedin-Kesler-Hansen
Santorelli-H. Sedin-Kassian
Higgins-Richardson-Booth
Sestito-Dalpe-Weise

Nov 1, 2011
Pretty much.

Zero chance we win this game.

We can win. The Flyers have terrible goalies.

Pretty crazy how far off both of these teams have fallen off since their respective cup runs.

I'd suggest that the Flyers have really fallen off, especially given the fact that they missed the playoffs last year. I think the demise of the Canucks has been greatly exaggerated.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Pretty crazy how far off both of these teams have fallen off since their respective cup runs.

Well the Flyers were an eighth seed or something the year they went to the Finals. They got into the playoffs on the last day of the regular season, on a shootout win.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Won't be able to catch this game which is too bad, I love the Flyers and was pretty excited for it. Not going to bother PVRing it considering I know it'll get ruined for me.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
gonna lose this one.. what's the point of having dalpe in the lineup if he's gonna play 3 mins a game? might as well slot in alberts. for forward position

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Canucks need to win this one. It's against a struggling team which recently had its head coach fired and is missing two veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad