GDT: Game 7 | Senators @ Blackhawks | October 26, 7pm EST | City TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddy61

Selfie
Jun 6, 2013
Up a tree
I'm willing to give MacLean the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he wants experience over youth this game. Lazar and Stone played ok but haven't wowed anyone so far. Maybe MacLean is hoping to have 2 very hungry players wanting to win their jobs back coming into the lineup. In any case Greening and Condra have to play some time so it might as well be tonight. I'll be pleasantly surprised if they win this game no matter who is in the lineup.

Oct 10, 2010
WTF is with Lazar? That's 2 games he's been in the press box now..

Play the kid in better situations ( like PP and top two lines) and he produces.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Sens come back to tie it up, then lose in OT. Bingo comes back to tie it up, then lose in OT. Today Bingo loses 3 - 2 in regulation. I think it would be fair to expect the same from the Hawks.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
The Dads are along on this trip, sometimes they try harder when their dad's are watching.

It definitely seems that way across the NHL.

I would love to see the stats around the leave over the past few years when the dads are there. Pretty sure people would be blown away at the winning percentage. If I were to guess (just from watching games around the league and no hard data), I'd say it's around .650 at least.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
This interview with Lehner is amazing.

It was fantastic if your referring to the one with Dean.

Well the fathers are on this trip for tonight and Columbus game....anyone know how our record with the Dad`s on the trip is?

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Lineup Tweets:
--
Marc Brassard ‏@mbrassard 6m6 minutes ago
Correction aux trios car Greening commence le match avec Zibanejad et Chiasson. #ledroit
--

So the lines are now:
M - T - R
Greener - Zibby - Chiasson
The Hoff- Leggy - Neiler
Michalek - Smith - Condra

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Hopefully Greening produces there.

More realistically though, hopefully Hoffman takes that spot once Greening fails !

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Lineup Tweets:
--
Marc Brassard ‏@mbrassard 6m6 minutes ago
Correction aux trios car Greening commence le match avec Zibanejad et Chiasson. #ledroit
--

So the lines are now:
M - T - R
Greener - Zibby - Chiasson
The Hoff- Leggy - Neiler
Michalek - Smith - Condra

each line is being weighed down by a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad