GDT: Game 7 | Senators @ Blackhawks | October 26, 7pm EST | City TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
Taking Stone out of the lineup for Greening or Condra is an idiotic decision.

Still don't understand what Cowen has done to be benched for so long. Give the kid a chance to redeem himself.

Maybe it is just Mac giving them a chance to play well. If they have a bad game you probably won't see much of them onwards.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I love how MacLean treats veterans like loyalty even if they barely know how to play hockey

Stone out makes 0 sense, none. Just take Neil out FFS he serves no purpose on this team anymore.

vets get more rope then rookies? wow what a new concept :laugh:

the vets have been pretty good especially phillips who is covering ottawa's ass right now

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Stone is out? WOW I don't even... idiotic doesn't even cut it really.

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
What are the forward lines gonna be? Here's my guess:
--
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Michalek - Zibanejad - Chiasson
Hoffman - Legwand - Neil
Greening - Smith - Condra

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
To be honest though, I didn't think Stone and Lazar did much last night. Hoffman was the best of the bunch. Still, I'd rather take Neil out of the line up over those two guys.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
The decision to play GREENING against the CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS over Stone is mind boggling.

maclean said he wants some experience tonight as young guys can get rattled in a building like this

Karlsson2Turris*

maclean said he wants some experience tonight as young guys can get rattled in a building like this

Silly me, I forgot that we needed Condra's experience in missing open nets and Greening's experience in being useless and bobbling pucks!

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Bringing Greening and Condra back in can make some sense in terms of team speed. Lazar is still learning the ropes, and Stone is not the fastest guy out there. I don't agree with it all, but I don't think it is as outrageous as some fans make it out to be.

+1 to Neil as the one who probably should have sat out. We don't need to have slow sandpaper against these guys.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Against Chicago we need players who can get the puck and players who can keep the puck. Greening and Neil are useless at this. Whatever, Anderson probably needs to stand on his head anyways for us to win. I'm more pissed that I don't get to Lazar and Stone in person more than anything else.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
I dont understand all this upset. We cant sit Greening and Condra forewer. Before they are traded we need to play them once in a while. So why not today.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Good lord the minging over a minor line-up change. Neither Stone or Lazar have ever played a full NHL season. This gives them a chance to rest while also getting in some fresh legs after a back to back.

Are people really expecting a win over Chicago? We are no where near that level of talent or compete.

Karlsson2Turris*

I dont understand all this upset. We cant sit Greening and Condra forewer. Before they are traded we need to play them once in a while. So why not today.

Because we're against arguably the best team in the league and need all the skill we can get.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Didn't Chicago have some interest in Greening? or was that just a random trade proposal i read in the main boads.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
picture.php
vs :hawks

Would love to see The Sens in the Black Heritage jersey against the White Hawks jersey

GO SENS GO

Last edited:

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
--
Hoffman - Legwand - Neil

They just read the lines on the radio and it was exactly that.

Nicely done

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
--
Hoffman - Legwand - Neil

Yeah those were my predictions as well! I remember that 4th line had a really good game against Chicago the game that we won against them last year. Mac probably wants Condra as a shutdown guy.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Because we're against arguably the best team in the league and need all the skill we can get.
We play against maybe worst goalie. We need skill in any game, but management needs to do their job. If we want our team to be better, we need to chowcase spare parts. And against best team is a prime time to do it.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
The Dads are along on this trip, sometimes they try harder when their dad's are watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad