3EdGn03.png

**Lineups are not final whatsoever I will change them later if they are wrong

NHL.COM GAME PREVIEW

Last edited:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
are those confirmed lines?

I think the only thing confirmed is Anderson starting.

Scott Darling
is likely to make his NHL debut as Crawford is hurt.

Trying to think what our record is against first time goalies...

Also, because it has only the slightest (actually not at all) relevance...

Last edited:

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Since Zibanejad doesn't bring anything offensively, plays without confidence and shazam, it might be time to put him on the third line.

Since this is a back to backer, and since he usually fits pretty well with Michalek, just put them together and throw Lazar in there too. Could be a pretty good checking line and hopefully Lazar's energy can rub off on Zib.

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan

Stone-Smith-Chiasson (want to give Smnith a chance with some offensive players)

Michalek-Zibanejad-Lazar

Hoffman-Legwand-Neil

In any case, something needs to happen to Zibanejad and Cowen. Two of our biggest pieces for the future and they perform like crap in their current roles.

Or perhaps switch Lazar and Smith, giving Lazarius a chance on the second line to show Zib that he isn't a sure thing in the top-6 and that the Young gun might overtake him at any Point.

Also. Cowen should be on the team instead of Gryba, regardless of how bad he's been.

When is Methot coming back?

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
I really hope Wiercioch gets a solid look with Karlsson after that awesome third period.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Several guys have to pick it up and soon. Michalek near the top of that list.

Love to see a Hoffman - Lazar - Stone/Chiasson line for a few shifts.

Maybe time to try Zib on the wing and Lazar at the centre spot

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Rundblad is playing tonight. Remember when most folks in Ottawa were pissed that we let him go for Turris AND a high pick?:D

Now Turris is a star and Rundblad a third pairing guy/press-boxer.

Or perhaps I just jinxed it and Rundblad scores a hat-trick.

Spezzafan6

Jan 22, 2013
Several guys have to pick it up and soon. Michalek near the top of that list.

Love to see a Hoffman - Lazar - Stone/Chiasson line for a few shifts.

Maybe time to try Zib on the wing and Lazar at the centre spot

I thought MM9 played well last night... He's the reason Ryan scored the tying goal

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
Rundblad is playing tonight. Remember when most folks in Ottawa were pissed that we let him go for Turris AND a high pick?:D

There was a time we were really excited in three of our swedish prospects in Zibanejad, Silvferberg, and Rundlad. We were over the top about all three of them.

The only one that has really turned out is Silvferberg. Still hope the other two turn the corner

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
There was a time we were really excited in three of our swedish prospects in Zibanejad, Silvferberg, and Rundlad. We were over the top about all three of them.

The only one that has really turned out is Silvferberg. Still hope the other two turn the corner

Silfverberg has turned out about as well as Zibby so far. He's a second/third line tweener on a strong Ducks team. Zibby I think would fit in third line over there too.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008

Anytime you can add a top 2 line centre you do it. Fans were attached to Rundblad but I know a lot of people liked the trade from day 1.

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
How does Stone or Chiasson look on the LW? I think Stone's passing and hockey IQ could really help spark Zib and Chiasson and all three can work hard off the boards. Ryan looked so good late yesterday with Turris and Mac, hope he gets a little more time with them again.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Pretty damn good for 5 minutes I'd say. Kudos OP.

Matchup today between my favourite team, and my favourite American team. :)

Go Sens go!

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Silfverberg has turned out about as well as Zibby so far. He's a second/third line tweener on a strong Ducks team. Zibby I think would fit in third line over there too.

He looked great Before his injury last season. Since then he hasn't shown the same bzaz, though he's looking better and better. His defensive game is really appreciated in Anaheim, probably the forward (along with Kesler) who has the most ice-time on the PK.

I Think the Points will start dropping in aswell, he's been extremely snakebitten. He's a RFA after this season, perhaps we could get him back ;)

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Some ducks fans were saying he's too focused on he defensive side of the game. And it's hurt his confidence in the offensive zone.

lafite

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
How does Stone or Chiasson look on the LW? I think Stone's passing and hockey IQ could really help spark Zib and Chiasson and all three can work hard off the boards. Ryan looked so good late yesterday with Turris and Mac, hope he gets a little more time with them again.

This is my concern. I thought Ryan belonged with Turris all along, but they seem to have Greening as the only spare left wing. I think Lazar has played left wing, but probably not his strongest side. I wonder how Puempel is coming along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad