GDT: Game 7 | Senators @ Blackhawks | October 26, 7pm EST | City TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffayyca

Nov 6, 2010
I liked the effort, just has no finish in the 3rd. This is against one of the best team in the league.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
We can't win them all and we're no match for the Hawks. It was only a 2-1 loss, they kept in there even with a brutal 2nd period. If one of those 5 chances in the start of the first went in, could have been a different game. They weren't good tonight but still, it's only there 2nd loss in regulation and against a much better team.

freddy61

Selfie
Jun 6, 2013
Up a tree
I gave MacLean the benefit of the doubt for the changes but after watching Greening and Condra it's time for a permanent benching

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
We got outplayed but man the referees in this league are mind boggling sometimes. So many missed calls it's frustrating, didn't deserve to win but man

I sound annoying but how can you go with one ref ? They hooked slashed the **** outta us while he couldn't see

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Not even. Greening-Smith-Condra line looked great.

We need more offensive upside and Greening and Condra don't provide that at all. Condra while being okay in certain situations, we just need more scoring and neither of those 2 will help with that.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Hi I'm mike Hoffman. I dump the puck in when on a final last ditch rush with 5 seconds left.

That was him trying to flip it by the D and skate by the D, the D deflected it into the corner.

Although I could have seen that wrong..

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I only watched a bit of the first and the third and though we played ok.

Linesmen were either really bad tonight, or my low res feed played tricks on me. Some of those icing/offside/figure out why the sens shouldn't get a chance after we blow the whistle calls were head scratchers, but in the end, if linesmen cost you the game, you probably don't deserve to win.

jasonjim

Nov 1, 2006
OTTAWA
Not happy with that effort. We can't get outplayed and win all year long

Poor effort for sure. The Sens still haven't figured it out that it is necessary to play 60 minutes of a hockey game to have a chance to win, not just the last 6 or 7 minutes of a game, or the first 6 or 7 minutes of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad