GDT: Game 7 - PENS @ NYR - Sun May 15 7 PM ET - DO OR DIE - (1 last game w/ 87, 71, and 58?)

Do or Die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I wish I was still 37 =P

I reach it in 11 days. Remember being 23 poking fun at my brother for turning 30. Gone. Remember being 33 making fun at my brother for turning 40. Gone.
Never really minded turning 30... it's not old at all, but now 40... while I'm in the best shape of my later life... next up being 50... I'm getting nervous =P
It goes too..... damn.... fast....
Gotta try to live every moment like you won’t have another. Easier said than done but what a rich and fulfilling life no matter when it ends

Reactions: LOGiK

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I wish I was still 37 =P

I reach it in 11 days. Remember being 23 poking fun at my brother for turning 30. Gone. Remember being 33 making fun at my brother for turning 40. Gone.
Never really minded turning 30... it's not old at all, but now 40... while I'm in the best shape of my later life... next up being 50... I'm getting nervous =P
In my 20s I treated my body like shit, once I hit 30 my body started treating me like shit.

It was Domingue, Zohrnha, DOC playing around after the skate.

If they were playing doubt that happens. Looking good for Rakell, Crosby & Jarry to play
Yeah saw the tweet before it got deleted.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
If the Pens lose this series, it'll ultimately be two years in a row where they absolutely played well enough to win but were sunk by sub-replacement level goaltending. I don't think this is a Cup contending team but this series would be over if not for Domingue.
AND Carter. Louie has been who we thought he was. Hard to blame replacement level goaltending for being replacement level. The once all-star C that just signed a 2 year deal (providing 33% goals for %) is who is really costing this team. We have a team of players playing in front of the same goaltending with >50% GF%.

Carts Goals against / 60min is 6.78. Rust and Jake sit in the 4s, but they score more than that. Carts is costing this team games and it's not close. He has a GA/60min of PK time of 50.23!. 3GA in just 3.5min of PK time.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
The NHL brought back for game 7 in the Flames - Stars series one of the refs who saw nothing wrong with Zadorov's head hit (for which he was suspended by the NHL itself!). This speaks volumes about how much they care about player protection.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Gotta try to live every moment like you won’t have another. Easier said than done but what a rich and fulfilling life no matter when it ends
If I do anything... i've been doing just that.
Never cared for money and all that kinda life. I chose my family and myself over giving my life to some corporation or company just for money. I'm lucky enough that I don't _have_ to do that to survive tho... nobody owns me, but me.

Reactions: Pittsburgh1776

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
I wish I was still 37 =P

You are right though, it goes too fast. You and I being the same age and Idk about you but in a way, I still feel like I'm still in my early 20s. Not in an immature way but spiritually if that makes sense.

Reactions: LOGiK

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
The NHL brought back for game 7 in the Flames - Stars series one of the refs who saw nothing wrong with Zadorov's head hit (for which he was suspended by the NHL itself!). This speaks volumes about how much they care about player protection.
Ummm nope Zadorov was not suspended

Reactions: Tom Hanks

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
You are right though, it goes too fast. You and I being the same age and Idk about you but in a way, I still feel like I'm still in my early 20s. Not in an immature way but spiritually if that makes sense.
Yep. I'm in the best shape of my life, mentally and physically at 40.
I didn't really grow into me (so to speak) until I hit 30 and really solidified me at 35-40.
Again, I was lucky enough I never had to grow up fast. Not everyone is so fortunate.
If I went now.... I'd have no regrets.... except maybe travelling more and little bits like that.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
NYR have been unimpressive in elimination games, lucky for them they aren't facing a real goalie until now. Let's smoke them like a bad cigar.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
MMA is worse. Once the guy is down you keep destroying his head until the refs break it up and declare you the winner.
Actually MMA is pretty safe when you compare it to boxing. Guys down in UFC they stop it pretty quick.

Your taking blows constantly in boxing and even while injured your going more rounds and getting it. My run wasn't very long but you definitely were foggy after some fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad