GDT: Game 7 - PENS @ NYR - Sun May 15 7 PM ET - DO OR DIE - (1 last game w/ 87, 71, and 58?)

Do or Die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Not to get too somber, but today could be the last time that Sid, Geno, and Kris play on the same team

cut.jpg
This. I have mostly calmed down after the cheap tactics the Rangers employed in game 5. Mostly. Going to do my best to enjoy the game no matter what happens. Last night I was thinking back over some of the great, crazy, and gut wrenching moments this group has been through. It’s been quite a ride, man. Hope they got one more in them tonight.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sid skated yesterday so who cares if he’s not at the morning skate. But Carter and Geno usually take the morning skates and not the optional practices…Carter is out there this am but NOT Geno…Ruh roh…he played hard and took a beating last game…I hope to god he’s playing…

Reactions: Pittsburgh1776

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Sid skated yesterday so who cares if he’s not at the morning skate. But Carter and Geno usually take the morning skates and not the optional practices…Carter is out there this am but NOT Geno…Ruh roh…he played hard and took a beating last game…I hope to god he’s playing…

Only f****g Andy could get off so much on anxiety that he's questioning Geno's status.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I'm guessing the penguins are going to go up by 2 early... if possibly go down and respond quickly to go on top 3-1 or 2-0 at some point.... WHAT THEY DO FROM THERE.... will decide their fate.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Heard from a source inside the org Geno and Jake had 1 hell of a night last night drinking and woke up in Russia and wont play tonight.

Jake got eaten by a giant rat on the subway, given his lack of truculence.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Kelly Sutherland and Gord Dwyer will be tonight's refs. Sutherland was one of the refs in game 4 of this series, clearly the fix is against the Rags!!!1 /s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad