GDT: Game 7 - PENS @ NYR - Sun May 15 7 PM ET - DO OR DIE - (1 last game w/ 87, 71, and 58?)

Do or Die?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Well, it’s Pens vs Rags…..again.

dd_groundhogday.gif

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
I remember when Sid had that 1 game concussion back in 2017 against the Caps, he wasn't really back to dominating like usual until the Final

Let's uh hope that's not the case. Assuming he even plays

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Let’s hope Sid and Jarry really are ready to go and not just empty jerseys because it’s a Game 7…I don’t think that will work…I don’t have a lot of confidence in a win but that’s just me lol….I never do…

I will be doing my part again by returning to the dog park for the first period…

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Rakell must be in pretty bad shape to not be available at this point to play…sad for our deadline pickup…

F**k the Rangers and their cheap recourse to dirty hits to try to win this series…if there are Hockey Gods, the Rangers deserve to go down in flames this game and suffer a serious rash of injuries next season to miss the playoffs…

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Rakell must be in pretty bad shape to not be available at this point to play…sad for our deadline pickup…

F**k the Rangers and their cheap recourse to dirty hits to try to win this series…if there are Hockey Gods, the Rangers deserve to go down in flames this game and suffer a serious rash of injuries next season to miss the playoffs…
Is he definitely not available? I was assuming he was a gtd?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Is he definitely not available? I was assuming he was a gtd?

well, he’s been listed as a GTD for like three games now lol…and he’s not in the rumors to be playing tonight but I guess we’ll see….

Will be sad if this team goes out based on special teams and goaltending…

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
I expect Jarry to play and do well... only for our offence to disappear. We haven't tried this way of losing yet in this series.
But if we somehow win, it will be so sweet. I am picking Zucker as the hero, he deserves it after the nightmare of a season he has had.

Reactions: AjaxTelamon

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I picked die in the poll before reading Jarry and Sid expected to play. I don't dare change my mind though, because as soon as I started to believe the Penguins could make run Sid got elbowed in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad