GDT: Game 7: Panthers @ Avs | Tuesday, October 21st, 7pm MT | Just Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
We blew it in the offseason. Got way slower and less mobile on D.

If Redmond isn't in the lineup next game and Roy plays Guenin I'm going to lose my ****.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I love bashing Cliche but he did his job. Mitchell, Talbot, and EJ were on the ice for the goal.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
We get outshot, outplayed by Florida at home, probably the worst team in NHL. How can this get any worse? Probably losing 10-0 to Canucks.. Which is possible. Sedins will dance around this defense and laugh.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Im starting to sour on Roy mainly for his insistence on doing the same ****. Watch guenin be in on friday. Guys like redmond, everberg and hell even hishon should be playing. Not Pejorative Slurs like guenin, stuart,mcleod

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
We get outshot, outplayed by Florida at home, probably the worst team in NHL. How can this get any worse?

That's while the refs gave us every opportunity to walk away with two points. I don't think it can get any worse. Maybe if we get shutout by Buffalo.....

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Why people bagging on Cliche? He did his job on the 4 on 3.

Because people that don't understand hockey want to put things on here that are agreable. They want people to agree with their opinions to make themselves feel better. Cliche, Stuart, Mitchell, Brett Clark. These are easy targets that this board creates so that they can all complain in unison.

Stuart is blamed for the penalty. Not Barrie's idiotic pass. But you know what, not in the dressing room. Not when they for through tape tomorrow.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I'm as disappointed with are start as anyone but the fact is our top 6 is playing like garbage, our defense is a joke and our number 1 goalie has only played in 2 games out out 7. You are not going to win many games in the league like that.

This team needs to figure out their garbage quickly.

MacKinnon has been terrible, like shouldn't be in the NHL terrible so far, he looks like a terrified 19 year old. Nothing like we saw last year.

Duchene has played decent, but has yet to take over a game offensively. You want to be considered elite pull a Stamkos or a Tavares or a Crosby or even a Seguin once a week (ie more than 3pts game) and win your team a freaking game.

Landeskog has been a terrible leader so far, no emotion. Just kind of skates around hoping something good will happen.

RoR is a joke. 6 million man, how about earning your pay once in awhile.

Johnson has looked like a middle pairing guy at best.

These are the guys that I expected to lead the team, and the only one that I could even give a passing grade to so far is Duchene and I'd only give him like a B. These players are our best players it's time to start playing like them.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Im starting to sour on Roy mainly for his insistence on doing the same ****. Watch guenin be in on friday. Guys like redmond, everberg and hell even hishon should be playing. Not Pejorative Slurs like guenin, stuart,mcleod

Yah, Roy really needs to make some changes. This stuff is not working AT ALL. Like we said earlier, this is the time when we see how good coach Roy really is. This team is struggling big time, we'll see how Roy bounces back.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I never understood why other teams' fans came to another teams' boards after the game.

teams'

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
That was an embarrassing penalty kill. Have they not practiced a 4 on 3 penalty kill? Or even a 5 on 3 for that matter? I'm starting to wonder if Roy's putting way too much faith in his guys to just "get" it.

Not trying to give the team excuses, but to be fair, teams don't practice the 4 on 3 much. It's an odd situation.

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Stastny didn't want to stay here anyways.

That is ********. We didn't want to give him 7million dollars because we don't know our management doesn't know their head from their ass.

Edit: I'm sorry for bringing him up but he was such an important part to this team and it's starting to show big time. Him gone is the reason O'Reilly isn't playing with Duchene and Mackinnon/Landeskog are slumping. Pretty obvious at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad