GDT: Game 7: Panthers @ Avs | Tuesday, October 21st, 7pm MT | Just Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
You guys can't seriously blame the refs. They gave us every chance to win the game in regular time. Even made up Florida penalties when Avs should have gotten them.

Just annoying ending. I hate seeing guy take a dive and win the game because of that. Just sucks.

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
There is something that happened with this team from training camp to regular season. Something that just fell apart during preseason because everyone looked pretty engaged during TC.

I agree with this. Something must be going on in that locker room. Time for Roy to lose his mind.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
All those jokes about "regression"? Yeah, they're not so funny anymore. It's real.

The only way we're going to win playing like this is if Varly stands on his head and stops everything.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Not even gonna bother writing a write up of the game, this team angers me so much that seriously, I'm going to take a break from this team. I've never felt this way this early, but good god this is embarrassing. So long for at least a week, probably more with how bad they are

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Such a poorly built team, for a team built on speed we have way too many slow guys. The identity they built last year is gone. Quick strike offense is no more.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Well, can you blame Roy though? Maybe you can blame his movements this off-season, but he's playing those guys who need minutes, Iginla playing 20 min, Duchene 22min, Johnson 27 min etc.. ROR/Landy 19 min. We are relying heavily on top guys, but it's just not working. This whole team is a mess.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
And to think the Avs could've kept Stastny AND signed Iginla if we didn't use 7.6M of cap space on deadweight like Briere and Stuart....(And three draft picks...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad