GDT: Game 7 | New Jersey @ Ottawa | October 17th, 7:30pm | Sportsnet East | Home Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Stream?

The one I found looks like crap.

http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/wiki/vlc

Instructions for using vlc streams. THey seem to be up for most games.

It is vital to have the latest version of vlc, which right now is 2.10 and can be downloaded here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/releases/2.1.0.html

Once the luac file is in the proper folder, you can open up vlc and through the menus go into VIEW, then PLAYLIST then look for r/hockey on the right side, and select the stream u want. The bigger the number, the higher the quality. One seems to be up for the game tonight.

Enjoy HD hockey for free. Remember that there is a delay, so avoid the game thread for fear of Spoilers.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
BRO WHAT THE FLYING *******8

ON GAMECENTER THEY ARE NOT SHOWING SENATORS INTRO MAN. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

They are showing Devils feed but not home feed. I'm gonna KILL SOMEONE.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008

ON GAMECENTER THEY ARE NOT SHOWING SENATORS INTRO MAN. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

They are showing Devils feed but not home feed. I'm gonna KILL SOMEONE.

I find on GCL that almost always, the home feed gets silence for intermissions/commercials and the away feed gets the full broadcast as if you were watching on TV. It's odd and I don't have any clue why they do it this way... someone want to give a quick review/recap of what our home opener intro was?

Othello*

They are showing Devils feed but not home feed. I'm gonna KILL

SOMEONE.
Is yours in HD???

Nvm I'm using center ice.... It's not in hd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad