GDT: Game 7 | New Jersey @ Ottawa | October 17th, 7:30pm | Sportsnet East | Home Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
pauly_d3.gif

senatorsburly

Feb 4, 2013
Haha loving these jersey shore giffs, does anyone know what our goal song is going to be tonight/this season?

Last edited:

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
It's not.

They decided to change it. Confirmed by @SenatorsDJ. And then the Sens tweeted what I posted.

Alex Marchand ‏@SenatorsDJ 4h
There will be a change to the goal song tonight. Stand by for the first Sens goal.

Then....

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 4h
Opening Day Fact: This year's #Sens goal song is a very well known track put together by one of our most famous followers...

Monster Truck - Righteous Smoke doesn't fit that description

TheOriginalSilf*

That's unfortunate. Should make for a pretty bad goal song.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
That's unfortunate. Should make for a pretty bad goal song.

The reception for the one you posted was very underwhelming. Decided to change it up.

Again, doesn't mean I am right either...but considering what the Sens tweeted. I just assumed Avicii was a good guess at this point (definitely one of their most famous followers). The instrumental part of Wake me Up could make for a great goal song.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I saw the Sensquatch on tv earlier standing behind Melnyk, man that guy is tall.

Anyway, it's about time we finally get play at home.

healesville_img_8370.jpg

640px-Deuce_%28PSF%29.png

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Oh my god im excited, I would love to be there for a home opener, i bet the atmosphere is amazing. Expect a big game from turris and ryan. Im already tipsy haha getting trashed on some good old molson canadian! Lets ****ing get her going boys!!!

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
They decided to change it. Confirmed by @SenatorsDJ. And then the Sens tweeted what I posted.

Alex Marchand ‏@SenatorsDJ 4h
There will be a change to the goal song tonight. Stand by for the first Sens goal.

Then....

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 4h
Opening Day Fact: This year's #Sens goal song is a very well known track put together by one of our most famous followers...

Monster Truck - Righteous Smoke doesn't fit that description

"Put together by" and you mentioned Avicii?

He co-produced this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad