GDT: Game 7 | New Jersey @ Ottawa | October 17th, 7:30pm | Sportsnet East | Home Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
jUIelRs.jpg

LGlNBvD.jpg

JBUFIT3.jpg

FightingIrish

Total Lak of Respek
Aug 30, 2010
Ottawa
Have to go to church for my godson's pre baptism thing... Why the **** does it have to be tonight, at 7:00 ****ing pm..
Rethinking this whole Godfather thing.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Go Sens! I'm going to be rushing back from Syracuse at 6PM so hopefully I can at least catch the end of the game, and make it back close enough to run the team 1200 broadcast on the radio.

Big nights from Spezza, Anderson and Karlsson incoming!

Milan the God*

Should be a win for the Sens, but I'd imagine the Devils will be hungry for their first win. We have to go hard and then keep our foot on the pedal.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Yesterday I posted a gif of Snooky getting clocked which was removed without a notification. I hope this will be acceptable - it's NJ!

fx74so.gif

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
2440990274_af40be1e30.jpg

I know the Devils will be coming out hard to get their first win, but without having watched any of their games, I feel like there's probably a reason why they have no wins. Hope we come out and wreck them. Hopefully the Turris line kills it. And maybe we'll even score first!

Milan the God*

Yesterday I posted a gif of Snooky getting clocked which was removed without a notification. I hope this will be acceptable - it's NJ!

fx74so.gif

True story: I've hooked up with Snooki before.

Not really proud but kinda funny.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Sun wrote that 2,000 tickets were left for this one yesterday, I hope they sell.

I am going to EDM on sat, something about NJ on a thursday didn't seem that exciting.

Need the D to give the goalie a chance...something south of 30 shots would be nice.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I'm going to the home opener :)))))))))))) Melnyk said they hired a guy from the Habs for the entertainement I can't wait to see this live! GO SENS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad