GDT: Game 7 | New Jersey @ Ottawa | October 17th, 7:30pm | Sportsnet East | Home Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
My brother and I are going to be departing early so we can enjoy the pre-game festivities/beer. I'll be rocking my Turris jersey while my bro will be in his '07 Alfie jersey (as he has neglected to get anything more recent since then)

Woo! Hockey!

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
My brother and I are going to be departing early so we can enjoy the pre-game festivities/beer. I'll be rocking my Turris jersey while my bro will be in his '07 Alfie jersey (as he has neglected to get anything more recent since then)

Woo! Hockey!

Are they having the outdoor beer tent and all that tonight? Might go a bit early if so..

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sens win 7 to 1. The offence really explodes in this one and Brodeur shows his age.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Good game guys, Devils already lost this one

Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ 19s
Chris Rooney reffing tonight's NJD-OTT game. Enjoy.

Be ready for Powerplays on powerplays do no apparent reason.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Lol, the Sens and Refs getting along? When pigs fly. If every game isn't proof they are against us, there's statistics too on the main board and here.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Good game guys, Devils already lost this one

Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ 19s
Chris Rooney reffing tonight's NJD-OTT game. Enjoy.

Be ready for Powerplays on powerplays do no apparent reason.

Dont worry. Sens wont get one powerplay.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Counterpoint: you haven't seen a Sens game reffed by (insert name of any NHL referee), then.

Trust me, we have had it worse this year.

Against Calgary we get 1 goal taken back , which was complete BS and then the refs give the Flames 2 random PP's which they score on both

Then this happens against Winnipeg:help:

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
I assume Gryba will get some "easier" games at the beginning. If I'm not mistaking this is his 4th game post Orpik. Good game to give Kassian some minutes. I agree Pageau and Dacosta have one game to show somebody that they now belong.

Mercurial

#lalala
Oct 29, 2009
Should be the equivalent of this.

Cat_toast_swirl.gif

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I see what you did there. As a mod, you thought you would use your elitist powers to circumvent time itself in order to steal my clever anecdote. Racist!

Mods do not have time travel abilities, and won't have any since 2008, so don't worry about things that don't maybe might not exist yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad