GDT: Game 7: Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens 10/17/19 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
With a big loss and a no show you know the narative would have gotten even closer to a trip to Laval.
That might not be the worst thing in the world and I am not sure a backhand at the goal line on a fluke deflection sets the ledger even.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
That might not be the worst thing in the world and I am not sure a backhand at the goal line on a fluke deflection sets the ledger even.
Try seeing the glass half full instead, his leash is short for future call ups without injuries. This brings him in a right direction and he made a few good plays tonight. Maybe with this goal he builds his confidence.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
T
Well someone needs to tell Julien that his playoff chances are far better if he helps his young guys develop instead of over using garbage plugs
There are lots of things people should tell him.
Few change the way he coaches. He's a devil you know over the devil you don't coach.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Try seeing the glass half full instead, his leash is short for future call ups without injuries. This brings him in a right direction and he made a few good plays tonight. Maybe woth this goal he builds his confidence.
I am happy he scored, but if he potted an en goal in a settled game, of if he scores a fluke one off the stantion, good for him but it doesn't make him NHL ready. Maybe it helps with confidence which would be good.

I think he is destined to go to Laval at some point, he won't KK it.

Reactions: Holystik

KFlint

Sep 27, 2010
Imagine if KK had the frame and puck protection skill of Armia, maybe he will get there someday...

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I also don't trust him with anything related to defensemen after Alzner and Chiarot, he should just delegate anything related to that position to someone else.

He might just trade our #2 for an older player with more term like Duncan Keith a la Subban.
If he had any vision , he would have traded Byron last season

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Imagine if KK had the frame and puck protection skill of Armia, maybe he will get there someday...
200633980-800x_.jpg

Hes not far from it at all, two bean poles if you ask me.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Easy game against a slow and weak team... and I'm really not seeing Kotkaniemi taking control or pushing the play. There's very little pace or urgency to his game and he's still too weak on his skates.

I'd really like to see more 5v5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad