GDT: Game 7: Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens 10/17/19 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
X03bKik.jpg

jYzEEdb.jpg

pN5hxXw.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Suzuki played well yesterday and he's scratched ? :huh:

I don't think that lineup is final. By way of example, Julien mentioned yesterday how they'd be deciding if Fleury was going to play or be sent down. I'd wait for confirmation in the morning.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Several posters pointed out how it appeared to them that Weber had been slowing.

His TOI has been declining since the 2nd game of the season, which raises questions:

EPtrC0I.jpg

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
Still have 2 tickets for sale for tonight's game that I cant make. 304 DD in the whites. 120$ for the pair (way below face value)

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
What has Weber's powerplay time been? Pretty sure he wasn't out there as much on PP against Tampa Bay. Price saved him one from being embarrassed one time when someone got around him on the powerplay. Petry's shot looks more dangerous to me right now. But Weber is losing puck battles which is more disconcerting. Anchors Aweber!

Habs take this one and gain some confidence. Domi, Gallagher and Drouin all score.

Reactions: Runner77

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I expect a stinker from teh Habs tonight. They played pretty well IMO against Tampa and are due to disappoint.
Be it shots to the crest or just playing on the outside, I expect a low scoring night.

In related news, Petry has become our #1 D man and its showing. Marshmellow Mountain is slow, he legitimately looks out of place. Just in the last game, I saw Mete have to skate to the otherside of the Ice just to cover for him . Im starting to think they keep Mete up just to skate to make up for Webers slow down.

Unfortunately, for him and US it seems that we are into the decline of weber as a player. Maybe I am wrong and he's slightly hurt but it appears that the 1 for 1 with a 4 year age difference is going to slap us in the face.

Something to be upbeat about, French Johnny boy has been playing well which is pleasing!

Go habs Go I guess,

won't lose any sleep if we don't get a W thou.

OH and GO MARC GO! Please get extended again!!!! Best GM EVER. ALSO MOST JACKED GM IN HISTORY! He's the real Man Mountain.

Needs to suit up and show Weber how its done!

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I don't know what it is but games against Minnesota are always chippy. I expect a Wild one.
Yes going back a few years. It's been a tough nut for us to crack for four seasons now. 9 losses in a row with an 8-1 aggregate last year and the Wild with wins of 1-0 3-0 4-2 4-1 at the Bell Center in that stretch. One of the reasons I mentioned that we may be just what They need to kick start their season. I figured we'd split these two upcoming games but if we lose tonight all bets are off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad