GDT: Game 7: Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens 10/17/19 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Which one of these 4 would you scratch.
Weal, Thompson, Byron or Cousins?
I say Weal. Cousins adds some grittiness that we're lacking up front. Thompson is an excellent #4C and Byron is a solid player that can play on any line of needed.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
RDS criticizing Weber by saying he probably won't finish his contract.

So sad about him, I still have hope, he was still good last year.

He probably won't...I hope he retires instead of just collecting a few millions during his final 3 years. Hopefully he'd rather retire early in sunny Nashville rather than slowly and painfully grind through life while counting down his final career days in ice cold Montreal, what will seem like an eternity with seemingly no light at the end of the tunnel.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yes, we should hang on to Petry, Price and Weber and in 3-4 years we will be Minnesota. Cheers.

Montreal and Minnesota have been synonymous since Minnesota returned to the league.

Boring hockey?
No offensive talent?
Busting all their 1st round picks?
Mediocre success?
Needing to tank but never doing it?

It's a resounding check mark

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
They also said Habs would be on the hook for the +7M/season cap recapture when his salary is down to 1M which is not true. Only a fraction (if any) would be on Habs books.

Those babbling fools dont have a clue about anything. You think they'd take a second to research wtf they're even talking about before embarassing themselves on a nightly basis.

Reactions: habsfan891

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
? I said im ready to change coaches how is that relevant to your response?
You are not the GM.

Do you go to Michael Bay movies and lament " I wish there were not so many CGI explosions"?

You think that now, even with the prospect of losing his job that Claude Julie disregards EVERY fiber in his being and starts playing the kids?

Based on what precisely?

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
On my post on which to scratch(Weal, Thompson, Cousins, Byron)

I got
1 for Thompson
2 for Weal
1 for Byron

Would love to see a habs HFboard poll on that

Reactions: The90Tomas

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Montreal and Minnesota have been synonymous since Minnesota returned to the league.

Boring hockey?
No offensive talent?
Busting all their 1st round picks?
Mediocre success?
Needing to tank but never doing it?

It's a resounding check mark

Ah yes, this brings me back to the the famous "poehling is a bust" comment the second he was drafted.

Just kidding, it was 4 seconds later.

Reactions: DangerDave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad