GDT: Game #7: LEAFS vs. KINGS | Mon, Oct 15 @ 7:30 PM EST | Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Potential? This video is NOT in reverse.

nWoG0X0.gif
wow, im not even a sparks fan but this is silly. i could post videos like this of the greatest goalies of all time, i conversely post 5 videos of sparks making 10 bell saves. regardless of how good or bad sparks is..this video adds nothing to the debate. good try though lol

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Just saying, took only 4 games to get rid of Enroth.
There was more to that story. Supposedly Enroth was bringing bad energy to the locker room and acting entitled / showing attitude. Don't see why Babs would've cut a proven backup like that so soon otherwise.

Reactions: stickty111

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
How old are you? These comebacks wouldn’t have even left a mark in the 80s. Big deal I think our backup sucks, dont let it ruin your day big boy.

No, you just need something to hate about the leafs. Regardless of what you say, you aren't a fan. Actual Fans look for things to like, not things to hate. They cheer for their underdogs to succeed, not pray for them to fail. Your wires are severely crossed Might want to get some professional to take a look at that. 80s must have broken you. They didn't break real fans. Actual, real fans want to see the leafs win in front of Sparks.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Yes its nonsense that we needed a touchdown to win in his last start, u rite. We’ll see at puckdrop who’s right.
We've needed a touchdown for a couple of Andersen's starts too. What's the difference? Why cheer for one and shit on the other?

Reactions: Mugzy97

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
wow, im not even a sparks fan but this is silly. i could post videos like this of the greatest goalies of all time, i conversely post 5 videos of sparks making 10 bell saves. regardless of how good or bad sparks is..this video adds nothing to the debate. good try though lol
Wth.. you went on and consciously picked out him falling on his a** in that GIF while I was pointing out his ability to quickly recover with ease as a potential skill (compliment).

People gets so touchy when they feel their favourite player is even criticized a little bit lol

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Holy f*** do I ever hope Sparks has a solid game tonight so some of you can stfu. This thread is going to get super toxic if he doesn't get a shutout.

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
It’s too early to write Sparks off but it is true that he hasn’t had a promising start to the season. I hope he does a lot better tonight and shows the ability that management must think is there. How's that? An acceptable opinion?

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Wth.. you went on and consciously picked out him falling on his a** in that GIF while I was pointing out his ability to quickly recover with ease as a potential skill (compliment).

People gets so touchy when they feel their favourite player is even criticized a little bit lol
my apologies then, i guess i didnt read it carefully enough. could be that im touchy about people and their hottakes recently.
#fistbump

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
No, you just need something to hate about the leafs. Regardless of what you say, you aren't a fan. Actual Fans look for things to like, not things to hate. They cheer for their underdogs to succeed, not pray for them to fail. Your wires are severely crossed Might want to get some professional to take a look at that. 80s must have broken you. They didn't break real fans. Actual, real fans want to see the leafs win in front of Sparks.
Lmao what a take, real fans only pump the team, those are called homers my man. Im a realist. The backup goaltending is a legit concern and if you dont want to believe jt, simply skip the posts. If my comments are cutting you this deep, I think you need to move on..... its just an internet hockey forum man.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
It’s too early to write Sparks off but it is true that he hasn’t had a promising start to the season. I hope he does a lot better tonight and shows the ability that management must think is there. How's that? An acceptable opinion?
Well said.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
We've needed a touchdown for a couple of Andersen's starts too. What's the difference? Why cheer for one and **** on the other?
Andersen is a career nhl starter, sharts is sharts. Thats the difference, stop getting so upset over words.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
people seem to forget that Mac was an awesome backup! sparks has lots to prove in the Big leagues.
Finally someone who gets it, we went fron the goat backup to a guy who cant make a save, and I got all these people upset over it! Hilarious.

m1ker

Apr 11, 2014
4th line rips it with levio - gauthier - ennis and babs takes out ennis? :S

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Lmao what a take, real fans only pump the team, those are called homers my man. Im a realist. The backup goaltending is a legit concern and if you dont want to believe jt, simply skip the posts. If my comments are cutting you this deep, I think you need to move on..... its just an internet hockey forum man.

:rolleyes:

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Andersen is a career nhl starter, sharts is sharts. Thats the difference, stop getting so upset over words.
Sparks deserves a legitimate chance, something you don't seem willing to give him.
Please let me know how Sparks is supposed to prove himself, if you won't give him an opportunity? Once upon a time, Andersen was in Sparks position, or one similar to it. He got a shot, just like Sparks deserves his shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad