GDT: Game #7: LEAFS vs. KINGS | Mon, Oct 15 @ 7:30 PM EST | Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
I don't think he's going to. Not sure why you hate him so much. Did you even watch any Marlies games last year?
Yep, watched him in 2016 too in the nhl when babs broke pattern and wheeled him out in b2b games against the isles to make sure we lost them in april. Berny was playing great during that same time frame. You didnt answer my question though, whats your line going to be when he shits all over us tonight?

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Yep, watched him in 2016 too in the nhl when babs broke pattern and wheeled him out in b2b games against the isles to make sure we lost them in april. Berny was playing great during that same time frame. You didnt answer my question though, whats your line going to be when he ****s all over us tonight?
If he blows it I will say "I wish Sparks played better tonight". What do you expect me to say? I'm not going to give up on him on a 2 game showing in 2018.

Reactions: stickty111

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Looking for Sparks to have a big one tonight.

The kid is a gamer and he hates to lose. He knows he's in the doghouse. I expect him to come out strong.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
lol you guys saying "they're due for a breakout" are ridiculous. Stuff like that would only consistently happen to us when we were bad 2010-2016. Have some faith, we aren't THOSE Maple Leafs anymore.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
If he blows it I will say "I wish Sparks played better tonight". What do you expect me to say? I'm not going to give up on him on a 2 game showing in 2018.
What do I want you to say? Open your eyes and see that this guy doesn’t have the talent or mind for the nhl, hes a sloppier poor mans james reimer. Now think that we gave up the best backup to get him and you’ll start to feel dissonant real quick.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
I hope Sparks doesn't f*** this up. McElhinney is playing well in Carolina and, in reality, won the job as back up. It was given to Sparks because of his perceived potential. Let's hope he reaches that potential.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
What do I want you to say? Open your eyes and see that this guy doesn’t have the talent or mind for the nhl, hes a sloppier poor mans james reimer. Now think that we gave up the best backup to get him and you’ll start to feel dissonant real quick.

You do know McE Plays just as much of a ‘sloppy’ game as Sparks, right??

Reactions: stickty111

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Looking for Sparks to have a big one tonight.

The kid is a gamer and he hates to lose. He knows he's in the doghouse. I expect him to come out strong.
Hes in my dog house too! He better get going, we know hes the roy of the ahl, but he hasn’t shown me anything in the nhl lc. A shutout against the loloilers 3 years ago ain’t cutting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad